Chapter 58

A/N: This chapter has a little bit more mature content. My friend wrote this for me and I just put it in. I will warn you guys when the part is coming and when it ends so you can scroll past it.

Chapter Song: All Of Me - John Legend You're My Only Shorty - Demi Lovato

*Louis' P.O.V.
"No pressure or anything right now, but if I asked you to marry me would you say yes?" I ask Alyssa as we lay cuddling on my bed. We are just talking about anything really. I asked the question that I've been meaning to ask. I just don't want to freak her out. I obviously am not ready for marriage, but I'm just curious as to what she will say.

"I'm saying this as for the future, not right now obviously. No offense but neither of us are ready for marriage right now, but if you were to ask in like two years and we were ready for that step then I would say yes. Now if you were to ask anytime soon it would be another story. I wouldn't want to get married right away. I feel we are too young and naive to jump to marriage right away. I'd want to wait like two years."

As she says this I nod understanding. "Yeah, I get what you're saying. You don't want to jump into something you're not ready for. Marriage is a huge comitment and you want to make sure you're ready and making the right decision. " I say and she kisses my shoulder

"You know you're the only person I've told 'I love you' to in a romantic way." She says looking at my face. I open my eyes to look at her with a smile on my face.

"Well I just feel special. It's a privalage to be loved by you. I sure was a challenge getting you and I'm sorry for all the pain I put you through in the past." I say pecking her lips.

"Hey, the past is behind us. I've forgiven you for it, no need to keep bringing it up."

"I know but-"

"But nothing, I love you for you Louis. I change anything about you. I love your past, present, and your future. I hope one day we can have little kids running around. Louis, you are going to make an excellent father one day and I'm proud of you." She says, and I flip over so I'm on top of her.

"I love you so much." I say kissing her.

*STARTS HERE SO IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE READING THIS STUFF THEN JUST SCROLL PASSED IT. WARNING: READ AT YOUR OWN RISK*

I pull apart and she pulls my head towards hers and locks our lips again. I smile into the kiss before I slid my tongue across her lip and she accepts my invitation. I slide my hands under her shirt and start rubbing her sides slowly bringing her shirt up half way.

Without hesitation Alyssa pulls my shirt over my head breaking the kiss and start to gently rub her fingertips from her left hand along my chest tracing the tattoos I have on my chest. Her right hand she put in my hair. I connect my lips to hers again for a quick kiss, then kiss her everywhere then kiss every inch of her neck slowly and full of love making my way to the top of her chest.

Alyssa brings her hands down to the buckle of my belt when I stop her and she pouts. "Alyssa, no. I want it to be special for you. Not because I pressured you into it."

"Louis, you're not pressuring me. I want this."

"No Alyssa, It needs to be special. I constantly regret my first time. I don't want that for you." I argue in a calm voice making it clear.

"Please Louis. I'm ready, I want this from you. You're the only one I love and I want all of it." Well, have the tables turned. Here she is, ready for the moment I've been waiting for and I can't do it. I don't want to take it away from her.

"Louis, you're not pressuring me. I'm ready for this. If I'm going to have my first time with anyone it's you." She says convincing me that she's ready.