Chapter 13

*Alyssa's P.O.V.
I woke up to a sleeping Louis. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps. I move his arms so I can go to the bathroom. "No babe, please stay." I rolled my eyes and replied. "Lou, I gotta pee." He groaned. "Stupid girl blatters." He muttered.

"HEY! My dad's is worse than a pregnant women!" I said laughing getting up to go to the bathroom.

I walked out to see if one of the girls is awake, luckily Kenna was. "Hey chicka! You're up early." She nods. "Were you with Lou last night? Cause you never came up." I nod. "Uh yeah, hey do you happen to have some things?" She gives me a confused look. "Um. Girl things?" She mouths an 'Ö' "Yeah I've that come here." She said with me following close behind. "Here ya go." She said handing it to me.

I walk into the kitchen to see his mom making breakfast. "Hello sweetie."

"Oh. Hi Mrs. Tomlinson."

"Oh please call me Joanne, and you are?"

"I'm Alyssa, Kenna's my best friend." She nods. "You can call my Aly if you'd like." She nods. "Your not from here are you?" I shake my head. "Nope, I'm an all American girl."

"I can tell. You have a beautiful accent by the way." I laugh. "Thanks, but to me you have the accent." I hear footsteps approach, and see Kenna. "Hey mommy!"

"Hey sweet checks!" She said. Kenna runs over and hugs her. "I've missed you mommy!"

"So... How are you and Devin doing?" She asked. I saw Kenna smile drop. "Oh uh. They broke up. Yesterday. He didn't give a reason why either." Joanne's face dropped. "Aw baby, I'm sorry I was there to help you."

"Actually, Aly was amazing! She made me forget about him for a little while." I smile. "I'm gunna check on Lou okay?" I said heading to his room. I grabbed my pillow and smacked him in the face with it. "WHAT THE-" he looked and saw me. "Oh hey, sorry I thought it was the girls." I laughed. "Get up you idiot." I said still laughing. "Why?"

"Well, we have to get school today, AND you have to introduce me to your mom properly." I said. "Wait? She's here?"

"Yeah, she making breakfast. Why?" He shook it off. "It's nothing." I nod, and he head upstairs hand in hand. Everyone giving us looks. The other girls came out while I was waking Louis. "Hey mom." He said kissing her cheek. "Mom this is Alyssa or Aly, and she's my girlfriend." He said kissing my cheek at the end. "Well, she didn't tell me that part, but she's really sweet and you guys are cute." I smile at the compliment.

I grabbed a plate, and began eating my breakfast. "Wow. Joanne, this food is really good. Better than what I'm fed at home."

"Really? Is your mom not a good cooker?" She asked. "Um... My mom doesn't make my meals. My nanny does." She looked at me with a surprised look. "Wait! You're rich!" Fizzy said rather loud. I nod, yeah. "What do your parents do for a living?" Lottie asked. "My moms a part time author, and my dads a lawyer." I said. "Wait, how come I haven't meet your dad yet?" Louis looked at me with a 'hurt' look on his face. "Because he's on a business trip, usually my mom goes with him, but since we just moved from the states, she decided to stay behind." I explain.

"Well thank you so much for breakfast. It was delicious, I think I'll do the dishes." I said. Joanne tried to protest but I wouldn't let her. Once everyone was finished I started the dishes with the help our Louis, or no help. He just hugged me from behind the whole time.

"Lou! Let go!" I said. "Nope." I move his arms so I can move, and he puts them back. "Louis." I warned. He didn't budge. "For crying out loud Louis! Just leave me alone right now!" I yelled at him. "What did I do!?"

"Just leave me alone, I want to be alone right now!" I spat. He put his hands up and backed away. "You want to be left alone! Fine!" He spat back and stomped to his room. I then realized my clothes were in his room. I roll my eyes. "Joanne do you have medicine for." I looked around and whispered "girl stuff?" She nodded. "This way dear." I followed and she handed it to me. "Thanks, I should probably apologize now shouldn't I?" I said taking the medicine and swallowing it down with water.

*Louis' P.O.V.
I don't even know what I did. I was trying to be sweet, and now I have the guilt of not knowing what I did. Maybe I didn't do anything? Yea right. I always do something. "Ugh!" I groan, I hear a knock on my bedroom door. "WHAT!?" I yelled. "Can I come in?" It was Alyssa. "Yeah." She came in slowly, and engulfed me in a hug.

"I'm so sorry Louis! I didn't mean to snap at you. It's just I can't control it this time of month." I rubbed her back. "Hey it's alright, I have 5 sisters I think I can handle it." I said with a smile and chuckled lightly. She smiled up at me. "Thanks."

*Alyssa's P.O.V.
I grabbed my bag and went to the bathroom to get changed. I had on skinny jeans, a light green pair of vans, and a shirt from Forever 21. I put my hair up in a ponytail. I put barely any make up, and walked out. There was laughter going on in Lou's room. I guess the girls where down there with him.

"What's with all the laughter?" I said. They all start laughing even louder. "Louis' just mad that we like you more than him!" Daisy said. "I am not!" He says pouting. "Girls, I'm honored, but your brother loves you girls so much."

"And we love you more!" Phoebe said. "Well then I guess I can't control It." I said laughing walking over to Lou, hugging him. "It's alright babe. They don't get to this whenever they want." I said kissing him. "Ew!" He smiled and throw a pillow at them. "Enough girls. I think mom will take you to school today if you ask her." The twins ran out going ask their mom. "At least I know one of my girls likes me more." He said smiling. "I don't know, I may like your sisters more." I said in a teasing manner.

"Well, can my sisters do this to you?" He said pulling me closer and kissing me roughly. I wrap my arms around his neck. He moves his hands to my thighs I encouraging me to jump. I jumped and he laid me down on his bed never breaking the kiss. He glides his tongue on my bottom lip and I gladly accepted. I tangle my fingers in his hair causing him to moan. He starts playing with the him of my shirts. Suddenly I feel is cold touch on my skin. His hand make their way up my back to the hook of my bra. I push him away. "Lou stop." I warned him. He pulls away. "Are you ready to go?" He asks. "Louis. I need to fix my hair."

"Why? You look beautiful." He asked. "Thanks but I don't want to be seen in public with my hair looking like this."

"Here let me." He says fixing my hair and putting it up in a pony tail. "There, now let's go." He says walking upstairs.

A/N: SOOO I'm sorry this is a short chapter! I've been busy with school. My semester exams where REALLY stressful, I finisished them today fail my history and math exams, and getting a C on my science. I could've sworn I knew that information!

ANYWAYS! How you like this chapter?

-Autumn <3