Chapter 41

Unedited

Chapter Songs:

Out Of My Limit by: 5SOS

*Louis' P.O.V

"Come on Louis, just talk to me." I can't process everything that just happened? I'm a father?

"Louis. Please just tell me exactly what you feel." Why does she care anyways? She broke my heart. But we are friends now.

I open mouth to say something but I'm at a loss for words. "Louis. Please. I'm right here, you should be able to talk to me of all people. Please." She cries out.

"I-I can't." I stutter out. "Lou, please tell me everything that's on your mind. I'll listen, just let me in for once."

Should I? She is the only one I trust. Maybe she'll understand?

I sigh. I know I've lost this I can't keep it secret anymore.

"What would you like to know?"

"Everything? If it's fine with you, it'd not then only what you're comfortable telling me."

"Okay. I think I trust you enough to know that what I'm going to tell you stays between you and I. Okay?" I say sitting on my bed with her sitting near me.

*Alyssa's P.O.V.

"Okay. I think I trust you enough to know that what I'm going to tell you stays between you and I. Okay?" I nod not knowing what he is about to tell me.

"Okay it all started when I was 12. It was shortly after the twins turn 4. I had come home from school and my sisters all in my room in the basement shaking because they were scared. I asked them what was going on. They told me that my mum and dad were fighting. Being the eldest I went to check it out and I heard things like He's you're son, He's only acting up because you're never home.

"What you don't understand is that my dad and I used to be close. Then one day between having fivd other kids in the family and my dad getting a promotion he started ignoring me. I started acting up in class, like making jokes and being the class clown.

"I would purposefully get sent to the principals office just so my dad would pay attention to me. Well back to the day they were fighting, I was called down to the principal's office for spray painting the boys lockers in the locker rooms. I was sure that would get his attention.

Well I was wrong. The Principal called my parents saying I would have to stay after school to clean up the vandalism, and that I was going to be expelled. What she didn't tell my parents is that she was going to call a police officer to give me a talking to. You know to 'better my behavior'. I basically told another offense like that and I was getting arrested. I was put under probation.

After coming home from cleaning the locker room, and after talking to the girls my parents where fighting. I don't remember much of it, but it was all directed to me. My dad finally got tired of the fight and said 'I'm tired of his behavior it's gotten out of hand and this is you're fault for being a bitch and a shitty mother! You're not teaching them right from wrong.' My mum tried her best to stick up for herself. It didn't end really pretty. he... uh.. he." I say with a shaky voice. 

Alyssa moves her hand to by back rubbing it as a way to comfort me. "It's okay louis. I'm here." she says moving closer to me.

"I saw my dad beat my mum. I was furious I come out of hiding ready to beat up my own dad when I realised he was ten times stronger than me.

"He sort of came back to reality when he saw me standing there; but it didn't last long. He stomped out the front door slamming it behind you.

"My mom and I wait about until about 12 in the morning for my dad to come hone that night he never did. He was at a bar all night. He came home about 5 in the morning because that's when I was woken up to screaming from both of them. My dad became an abusive drunk. He would beat my mom, or even my sister's. He never tried with me. because I became really violent and would get in fights at school to deal with the pain.

"I am about 14 now when I became so violent that I was arrested. They left me in the jail for about a week. My mom had to bail me out after she got back from a trip she went on with her friends, my dad wouldn't get me.

"When we get home my alcoholic dad is passed out on the couch. My mom was never happy to see him laying on the couch. She yelled at him for not bailing me out. He basically got passed for her yelling at him so he smacked her. Only this time he hit her with his liquor and beer bottles.

"He wouldn't let me leave. He made me watch it. This kept going for a few months until he finally got fed up and left. No goodbye, just a note saying he was leaving and never coming back. Then says that he was having an affair the whole time.

"My mom was devastated, she started drinking the pain away and ignoring all of us. I had to step up and be their guardian for a while.

"I got a job, selling drugs. It pays really well and was the only way I could find fast cash. At first it was only selling them, then one day, a little while after Niall, Liam, Harry and zayn were hired we decided to make a gang. This was shortly after the break up with Emma.

"Together we started doing drugs, we all had shit going on in our life so we just decided that our way of coping would be the typical 'bad asses' of the town.

"Well our fun got so out of hand that the cops knew our names, we were constantly in and out of jail for everything, well everything except illegally selling drugs. Know you already know the story behind me playing girls. Alyssa, you saved me. I know I still need fixed but I'm trying just for you. I'm trying to be who you want to me to be."

"Wow. Louis. I never knew you had such a bad life. I'm so sorry." I say hugging him. 

"I know this is going to be awkward but I just want to tell you. I love you, I really do."

"I love you too Lou, but."

"But you need the space I get it." He says not breaking eye contact.

Before I knew it we were both leaning in and his lips close the gap between us. He licks my lip and accept feeling the cold metal of his new lip piercing. He pushes me back on his bed so he is hovering me but not once does he break contact. A moaned escapes my lips as he reaches my sweet spot.

"Louis." I say in an attempt to push him off me but he's smirking because I accidentally moaned his name.

"I love how my name sounds out of your mouth baby." He whispers kissing my ear and getting off of me.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me." Louis says.

"I'm not. I actually liked it."

A\N: HAHAHAHAH IM SO EVIL! But how about that? Did you like it? Hate it? Favorite part? What about that ending. What do you think is going to happen? To find out you must Comment, vote and stay tuned.

So guys I'm sorry this update is late, but It took to days to write it, and I'm so tired I was in practice for 4 hours going stunts and I'm pooped.

Until Next Time,

Steal A Candy Bar

Throw a pig in the sky and tell your mom the pig is flying

Go to sleep

-Autumn<3