Chapter 31

Chapter Songs:
Complicated by: Avril Lavigne
Talking to the Moon by: Bruno Mars
Little Black Dress by: One Direction

*Alyssa's P.O.V.
Lucas and I finished our project early and we were just talking until someone butted in. "Hey, Alyssa is it?" I nod. "Yeah that's me."

"I don't think we properly met. I'm Dylan." He say taking my hand and kissing the knuckles. My checks start to heat up heating up. "So you're Louis' girl?" I look down awkwardly. "Um. Not exactly." I say pushing my hair behind my ear.

"Wait let me guess. You found out about the bet he made?"

"What bet?"

"He didn't tell you?" I shake my head. "So he didn't tell you how he made a bet with me to see who could sleep with the most girls? I only agreed so I could tell you. I figured you deserved to know what he was doing behind your back." I nod.

"Is there anything else I should know?" He looks like he is thinking. "Um.. I'm sure by know you would know that he isn't really a pizza boy. He uses it as a cover up for when someone asks him."

Seriously? He's been lying to me. "You know what. Thank you so much for this really useful information. I don't know why Louis hates you so much, you're actually nicer than he described." I say smiling.

"Hey do you have any plans tonight?" He asks.

"No, just staying home, probably finishing homework. Why?"

"Because it's a Friday, and a pretty girl like you shouldn't have to stay home." He says flashing me an innocent smile.

"Is this your way of asking me out?"

"Depends, how would you feel about going to a party with me tonight?" He asks. "Well if this is you asking to be your date to this party then I'd love to." I say smiling.

"Alright, here out your number in and you can text me your address later." I take his phone typing in my number sending a text to myself so I know it's him handing his phone back to him.

"Alright. I'll pick you up at 7? Dress nice." He says adding a wink.

*Louis' P.O.V.
I got this plan. She's going to realize she wants me as much as I want her. She doesn't look miserable. That's all I want. I want her to feel like I do. Fuck with her mind, drive her crazy, maybe a little heartbreak. Nothing major. I thought this plan while we were supposed to finish up our projects for Miss. Kinkert.

"Louis? Are you listening?" Camy, my partner asks. "No And I could care less." I say looking behind her seeing my girl smiling and laughing with Dylan of all people. How is she so happy? I don't get it. She obviously wasn't hurt enough.

Should I really go through the trouble of hurting her? It's not that much damage. You're just making her see what she really wants. She wants you not Dylan. I reason with myself in my head.

I swear I heard him asked her to go to a party with him. My blood continues to boil as he talks to her. Then I see her type something into his phone. Probably her phone number. When she hands it back to him and he says something adding a wink to the end before walking off. How could she be so stupid?

"Camryn can you do something for me?" I ask knowing she'll go along with it.

"Of course babe, what do you need?"

"I need you to be my date tonight. To that party." She agrees, I knew she would. She does everything I tell her to do.
______

*Alyssa's P.O.V.
I'm currently getting ready it's 5:00 by the time I finish all my homework. I text Dylan the address and I went through my closet and see if I can find something worth wearing to this party. I finally decided on a black dress, and matching shoes.