Chapter 21

I'm so so so so so so so sorry I didn't update Wednesday or Thursday! I've been really stressed and I'm getting sick again I think, well at least losing my voice. But here it is HAPPY VALENTINES! 14 (almost 15) years without a Valentine and counting I think that's a record. Please read note at the end of the chapter!!!

Chapter Song: Who Are You by: Fifth Harmony

*Louis' P.O.V.
Tonight went better than I thought. I found myself thinking about it all the way home. When I get home my mums car is in our small drive way, and the girls lights are on. When I walk in my mom is passed out on the couch, obviously she's been drinking. I decided against waking her up so she can go to bed. I go to check on my sisters. I hear light sobs coming from Kenna's room. I decide to go into that room first. Turns out that's where all the girls went. I walked in and they look at me with wide eyes, and wipe their tears away.

"We're so sorry Lou! It's past bedtime we didn't mean it!" I know I'm an ass at times but seeing the people I care about most cry is just heartbreaking. "Fiz, it's fine. I understand why you guys are up." I say. She tries her hardest not to cry but I can see the tears coming. "Come here Fiz." I say sitting next to her embracing her. I rub circles on her back and whisper words of encouragement to her. I haven't had to do this in about two years, where my sisters needed me in their time of need.

Once she was sniffling I let go. "You guys want to know about my day?" I ask. They nod and jump up and down. "Yay!!! Story time!" I chuckled. I tell them all about my day meeting Aly's parents. Everything, from the fight she had with her mother to the goodnight kiss. By the time I'm finished with my story they are no longer crying. "Okay girls I'm going to call Alyssa and go to bed alright?" I say kissing the top of their heads saying goodnight. "Lou?" I turn around and Fizzy speaks up. "Can you tell her we said hi, and we love her?" I know they mean they love her as a sister I think anyways. "Yea sure." I say walking out to the kitchen to get food even though I just ate and calling Aly.

"Hello?"

"Hey love." I hear her laugh in the phone. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing just that you can't go 10 minutes without me." I roll my eyes realizing that she can't see it. "Whatever, the girls wanted to talk to you." I hear her sigh. "Alright, I'll talk to them for a little while then I have to go. I need to study."

"Okay hang on." I run up stairs and hand the girls the phone. "Here it's Alyssa, you can talk to her for a little bit. Kenna I need to talk to you."

Kenna gets up and walks out of her room. "What's up Lou?" I tell her make sure the girls don't mention anything that happened tonight, and she agrees walking into her room.

*Alyssa's P.O.V
"Alyssa!!!!" I heard multiple voice in the background. "Hey girls! How are you?" I say laughing.

"We're great! Well we are now." Daisy says. At least I think it is. "Aw why's that?" I hear mumbling in the background. "Oh.. Sorry Alyssa, but our mom-" they were cut off. "Our mom came home late, that's all we were worried we wouldn't have anything to eat." Lottie says.

"Well I know Lou would never let that happen."

"So, how was your night?" I hear Kenna say. "Amazing. My dad loves Louis! Plus we got to have a little time to watch a movie and snuggle. It was amazing, and he's taking me out again tomorrow." I say smiling into the phone. "Yay! Can we see you tomorrow?" Fizzy says into the phone.

"Of course! I can't get enough of you girls." I look at the clock on my bedside table. "Hey girls, I gotta go. It was great talking to you."

"Alright, bye Alyssa!"

"Bye girls I love you, and miss you. Can't wait to see you tomorrow."

"We love you to Alyssa!" They shout all at once. "Alright, hand the phone to Louis please I need to talk to him." I hear noise in the background but ignore it.

"Lou! Aly's on the phone she wants to talk to you." I hear. "What?" He snaps. "Louis? Are you alright?" I ask. "I'm fine." He growl. The line goes silent and all you hear is my sigh. "Louis, you don't have to tell me, I just want to know your alright."

"I'm just peachy. Look I gotta go, bye." He says hanging up. Whats his problem? I send him a quick text before finishing my homework.

To: Louis
From: Alyssa
I guess what I wanted to talk to you about isn't important. Whatever. I hope you aren't an ass tomorrow.

*Louis' P.O.V.
After I hang up my phone vibrates telling me I have a text.

From: Alyssa
To: Louis
I guess what I wanted to talk to you about isn't important. Whatever. I hope you aren't an ass tomorrow.

She needed to talk me and I just blew it. Why do I always do this? End a perfect day badly. This would explain why I'm such a screw up.

To:Alyssa
From:Louis
Babe. It's just. You wouldn't understand

From:Alyssa
To: Louis
Wouldn't understand? Seriously? You would be surprised with what I understand

To: Alyssa
From: Louis
I doubt it.

From: Alyssa
To: Louis
What is your deal?

To:Alyssa
From: Louis
Nothing, I'm fine

From:Alyssa
To: Louis
Just forget I said anything Louis.

To: Alyssa
From: Louis
Already forgotten

From: Alyssa
To: Louis
I'm seriously tired of your crap Louis, tired of this act you pull on me.

To: Alyssa
From: Louis
Well I'm tired of you nagging about what I'm doing wrong constantly.

From: Alyssa
To: Louis
Whatever. I got homework to do. Bye Louis.

I throw my phone across the room in frustration putting my head in my hands. "Lou?" I ignore the voice, it will probably go away. "Louis." There's the voice again. "What!" I snap. Turning around to see Lottie.

"I just thought I'd see if you're alright, you just threw your phone across the room."

"Dammit Lottie! You're just as bad as Alyssa! Constantly nagging, and checking on me. Well I can take care of myself!" I say getting up and getting a few beers from the fridge and walking down to my room.

A/N: So how bout that chapter! It's sweet, then mean. What do you guys think. Keep commenting, voting and reading. I read all of your comments and messages :*

Okay so I've been wanting to do this for a while now. I wanna do like a character ask where you ask the characters questions, or even me. It sounds crazy I know but idk.

Til next time,
-Autumn<3