Tree house

Someone asked me to do Zayn and Niall so I did :)

By the way guys I do accept requests so do suggest I love to write ideas from you ect.

I want you to enjoy these one shots and ur suggestions can do that too :)

So I hope you enjoy this.

Comments and votes mean a lot and also don't forget to suggest ideas if u can have any :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn and Niall

Niall’s POV

People always say I think more about my stomach and laughing at pretty much everything than anything else.  But that is where they are wrong. I do enjoy my food, I love pigging out. I do like to laugh and what’s wrong in that? People shouldn’t let life put them down they should enjoy every second because it won’t last forever.

People judge you and hammer at you all the time, I should know it being part of One Direction, always being judged by every little thing you do and it’s not right. All I’m saying is so yes maybe I like to eat a lot and laugh a lot but that doesn’t mean I don’t think about anything else because it’s not true.

Being a part of One Direction has changed my life forever but there is one of them, that has caught my heart tightly in his hands and he can’t even see it.

“Niall hurry we’re be late,” called Zayn from inside the house.

“I’m not going,” I called back as I sat in Zayn’s tree house.

“Niall get down from there and stop messing around,” he said to me as he came outside.

“I’m not messing around. I know I said I go to this dance place with you but I’ve changed my mind. I don’t want to go with you and your girlfriend, I’ll look like a loser,” I said calling down to him telling him the truth because I couldn’t think of anything else.

“Niall why didn’t you tell me,” said Zayn as he climbed up the ladder of the tree house. I waited until he reached me and he looked at me as I sat in the corner.

“Because I didn’t want to hurt your feelings, I was gonna go and deal with it but sitting up here I’ve changed my mind,” I said to him.

“I don’t want to leave you here mate. I mean you’re staying with me for a week and I promised we would do stuff together... Why didn’t you go home for a week?” Zayn suddenly blurted out.

“You offered for me to stay with you,” I said to him.

“Yes but you could have declined...why didn’t you?” he asked.

“No reason,” I said to him.

“Niall I can tell you’re lying so spill it,” he said to me.

“Look Zayn if I spill it you will hate me forever,” I said to him sighing.

“I could never hate you, Niall never think that.”

“Look Zayn, I didn’t decline because as much as I miss my family I thought spending a week with you just sounded amazing and it would make me happy. I didn’t realise that a lot of the week it be me you and your girlfriend,” I said to him.

“I’m sorry but she is my girlfriend, Niall,” he said to me.

“Just forget it go have fun I’ll be here when you get back,” I said to him looking away.

“Niall, is something wrong? I mean are you jealous that everyone in One Direction is getting a girlfriend and you’re not?

“No,” I said to him.

“Niall,” he said sharply.

“I’m not jealous of you guys why the heck would I be jealous I’m gay for fuck sake! I thought you would have caught on,” I said looking away wanting to cry.

“Niall...then are you jealous because you want a,” he began.

“Enough with the jealousy your killing me. Yes I’m jealous but not because you guys have a girlfriend and I don’t have a boyfriend it’s because the boy I want to date, the boyfriend I want is my best friend and I’m jealous of the bitch that has him!” I shouted.

I looked out the corner of my eye to see Zayn looking at me and he didn’t look that shocked. “Why aren’t you shocked?” I asked him completely confused.

“I should have known,” said Zayn.

“Yeah maybe you should have but just go you can’t help,” I said to him.

“You think I can’t help because out of the band of your best friends the one you want to date is me. You’re jealous of Jade,” he said to me.

I looked at Zayn and sighed before nodding. My life is completely over. “Niall,” Zayn said to me.

“Yes,” I sighed turning to look at him but I found his face instead and his lips brushed against mine. I pulled away in shock looking at Zayn like he had lost his mind.

“I thought you would never catch on, Niall. Look Jade...you never seen her have you? I mean before you see her tonight,” he said to me.

“Yeah so what has that got to do with anything...wait she is fake?” I asked him.

“Yes, I made her up because the other three of the band have girlfriends and I wanted one too as well as I wanted to figure out what your reaction would be if you thought I was with someone. I know it was cruel, Niall and I’m sorry but I sort of thought you may be gay but I had to know for sure and I couldn’t ask you to your face,” said Zayn.

“So what does that mean?” I asked him.

“It means Niall I want you to be my boyfriend,” he winked at me.

“You’re asking me out in a tree house”? I asked laughing.

“Yes, I am.”

“Then yes, Zayn I will.” Zayn beamed before his lips smacked against mine but this time I enjoyed the amazing moment with him.