Competition Part 4

Emma’s POV

I led Helen into my living room before we sat down. “Where is your dad?” Helen asked.

“Oh he is coming home late tonight, he does that a lot. But like that really matters. In half hour we are going to be picked up by One Direction themselves. I still can’t believe we get to meet them and have dinner with them. I never knew this would happen, it’s crazy,” I said.

“I know, it is quite crazy but it’s happening. I wish time would go faster,” said Helen getting impatient but I knew exactly how she felt. Half hour feels like a life time when it comes to things like this. It’s One Direction after all, I think we wouldn’t be the only ones feeling this way if they were in our shoes right now.

I took a deep breath in and sighed before I switched the TV on and went straight to the music channels. “Half the songs on this TV I dislike,” I said to Helen.

“I know the feeling,” Helen sighed looking sad.

I finally flicked it onto the next channel and it landed on One Direction and More than This. We both screamed with happiness before we got up and starting singing and dancing to the song.

“I can love you more than this!” we both screamed.

The song ended and we both sat back down on the sofa our energy wanting to burst out of us but we kept it in. We have to be calm when we see One Direction and we just need to relax before they show up.

Half hour went pretty slow but when we heard a honk from outside we screamed and got up from the sofa. We rushed out the house and I made sure to lock the door before we went over to the limo.

Louis and Harry stepped out. Helen and I looked at each other and tried to hold in our excitement and happiness. “You are both looking beautiful tonight,” said Louis and he happened to take my hand.

“Thanks you look very handsome,” I told him as I looked at the suit he was wearing.

“You must know who I am but I’m,” he went to say.

“You’re Louis and may I say so myself that you are amazing, I’m Emma. I think you all living your dream is amazing and to be with you, watching you do what you love and be a part of that is epic. You are all great but I have to admit I do favour more to you Louis,” I told him the truth as he helped me into the limo and Harry helped Helen.

Once in the limo it set off and Louis happened to sit next to me. “It’s nice to meet you Emma and it’s great to know that you can share it with us and we really appreciate the support you all give us,” smiled Louis.

We are in a limo with One Direction, the One Direction and we are off on a dinner date two girls and five boys. Who knows anything can happen.

 --------------------------------------------------------

Ok there you have it part 4

I'm not sure how many parts of this are left yet lol but we will see

Thanks for reading guys. Votes and comments would make my dfay if u think i deserve THANKS