Lolly pop

Liam’s POV

I sat on the sofa watching the TV. As I flicked through the channels Louis sat down on the sofa beside me with a lolly pop in his hand wrapped.

“When do you ever eat lolly pops?” I asked him.

“Since today,” he smiled as he unwrapped it and stuck it into his mouth. As I tried to watch the TV I noticed out the corner of my eye Louis bringing the lolly pop in and out of his mouth and as he continued to do it he got faster. I felt my whole body begin to tingle and my hormones were beginning to play up.

I tried to ignore him but finally I tuned the TV off. “Can you eat that somewhere else?” I asked him. Louis looked me up and down but mostly at my bare chest as I had took off my top as its boiling hot.

“Why is it annoying? Is it making you want my lolly pop?” asked Louis.

“Very funny Lou not,” I said trying to turn my attention away from him as he continued to suck the lolly pop. Louis came closer to me on the sofa and put his head in front of mine sucking on his lolly pop right in front of me. He finally brought the lolly pop out his mouth and stuck it into mine. I sucked on it for a second before Louis took it out again and stuck it into his.

“I like sharing things with you Liam,” Louis teased.

“The boys will be back any second,” I said to him.

“Oh yeah right they will,” he said as he sucked on his lolly pop again still quite close to my face. Finally Louis put the lolly pop into my mouth again but this time put his mouth to my lips too now the lolly pop was in my mouth but the stick end was in his. He moved his mouth away and took out the lolly pop.

“Would you like the rest?” asked Louis. I grabbed the lolly pop and chucked it aside as I brushed my lips against Louis’s. We began to embrace each other our bodies colliding, our body sweat clinging onto each others. I pulled of Louis’s shirt and began to kiss him down the chest moving closer and closer to his waist line.

“All this over a lolly pop, Liam your just can’t resist me,” Louis laughed.

“You did that on purpose,” I said trying to move away from him.

“Oh come on its fun and don’t pull away and ruin it or can’t you go all the way,” Louis teased me.

“You’re on,” I said as I pulled down his trousers and boxers ready for anything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here you go guys

I'll have the second part to my other one shot soon

Hope you like this and keeps you going till then

Any votes or comments would mean a lot thank you