In love with one but loved by two Part Three

Liam’s POV

Niall and I sat in the car hand in hand heading towards the studio to record our latest single. We had officially told our band that morning when Louis and Harry showed up at the flat. They seemed really happy for us. I’m worried about Zayn though. I know he is hiding something from me.

I asked Niall but he doesn’t seem to have a clue. That is really helpful however I didn’t blame Niall for not knowing and besides I love Niall I couldn’t stay angry at him could I?

“Zayn are you alright?” I asked as I nudged his arm as he sat to my right while Niall sat on my left with his hand in mine.

“Yeah I am fine Liam,” he said to me.

“When did you start to lie to me Zayn?” I asked him. I always went to Zayn about everything and I thought he would never lie to me.

“But you’re allow to keep this massive secret about your feelings until now though?” he snapped.

“Is that why you are upset?” I asked him confused.

“You’re so blind Liam. You never see what is right in front of you do you? No you never do,” said Zayn before turning his head away from me.

“Zayn please,” I tried to say as the car pulled up outside the studio.

“Just leave me alone!” he shouted as he stormed out the car.

“What did I do wrong?” I asked confused.

“I’ll speak to him,” smiled Louis as he got out the car and chased after Zayn.

Zayn’s POV

I stormed out the car like a baby. I couldn’t continue to argue with Liam that would be just pointless wouldn’t it. I ran into the studio and towards the toilets. I felt like I was going to be sick. I rushed into the toilet and vomited into the toilet. I took a breath before I vomited again.

“Zayn are you alright?” asked the familiar voice of Louis. He must have followed me. I should have expected that. I vomited one last time before I used the tissue to wipe my mouth and got to my feet. Louis came and helped me out the cubical and looked at me.

“You look terrible,” he said to me.

“Thanks,” I managed to say in a whisper.

“Zayn whatever is the matter? You can tell me mate,” he said to me. I looked at him and decided to just tell him. I need someone to know and I can trust Louis. Maybe he will find something funny about it and make me laugh. I could do with a laugh right about now.

“I’m like this because I’m in love with someone and I now just figured out that that person don’t love me but someone else,” I said to him.

“Who are you talking about Zayn?”

“I’m talking about Liam. I love him ok. I have feelings for him and I always have. I imagined him having feelings for me too, well hoped but he loves Niall and Niall loves him back. I have to watch them be together and it hurts ok. It hurts and its killing me inside. I don’t know what I am going to do Louis,” I said to him as I felt the tears escape my eyes.