Secretly dating Part 4

Zayn’s POV

“Zayn what is wrong with, Liam? He has been off for days and hardly is talking to anyone or even going anywhere. Apart from recording out new album and things we have to do together he isn’t taken part at all,” said Harry to me.

“I’m not sure,” I lie.

“Can you have a word with him?” he asks me.

“I’m not sure what I can do but I’ll give it a try.”

“Thank you Zayn. We are going out, want to come?”

“I’ll be alright, I’ll have a word with him now,” I said.

“Ok, let us know how it goes,” smiles Harry before he leaves the flat with Niall and Louis.

I go over to Liam’s bedroom and knock on the door. I hear no reply so I just go in and close the door too but not shutting it properly but like it matters. I go over to the double bed and sit on the edge of it as Liam stayed under the covers so I couldn’t see him.

“Liam, we need to talk.”

“No we don’t,” he replies quite horribly.

“Liam, please give me a chance. I love you and these last few days have just killed me and it’s still killing me right now. I miss your body heat, your sexy body and I want my lips against yours again. I want to cuddle you and make you happy. I know you stay in here and even cry yourself to sleep. You love me, Liam and I love you. Nothing should get in the way of that. I’m sorry, you are right I want to spend the rest of my life with you too and we can’t do that and stay like this forever. But can you give it a little time? Give us another chance? Because isn’t the love we have for each other worth the fight for it,” I say pulling the covers off Liam and getting in beside him.

Liam turns his head facing mine our lips inches from each other. Will his soft lips ever touch mine again? Liam continues to look at me, they never will...I go to turn away to get out of the bed knowing I’m not wanted when he pulled me back and his lips pressed against mine.

My whole body suddenly warmed all over me, my whole body feeling at one again. I had missed this; I had missed Liam so much.

“Sir may you spank me?” he asked with that tease look in his face.

“I will tell you when I will spank you Mr Payne!” I shouted before my lips touched his again and I started to move my hand towards his ass and I started hitting it and squeezing it. It wasn’t long before we both were just in our boxes kissing and exploring each other’s bodies.

“I love you,” Liam whispered into my ear.

“I love you too,” I whisper back before we started to kiss again our heads above the covers.

“Oh my god,” we heard Louis’s voice.

“Wow,” Niall said quite loudly.

We both looked towards the door.

“What is it guys?” asks Harry as he comes to the door too.

“I would say we could explain but I don’t think we can,” I say and I look at Liam and he looks half worried half happy.

“Zayn?” he says waiting for me to say.

“Liam and I have been dating for two months. The reason he was upset was because he didn’t wish to keep this a secret anymore as he wants to spend the rest of his life with me and I want to too but I was worried but Liam is right, I should have seen it before but I was stupid, I hope you forgive me Liam. Look guys we are both gay and we both love each other. We are sorry we never told you, we are sorry if this feels strange.”

“No we are happy for you both. I mean I always knew there something,” said Harry.

“I mean I could tell you two had something more than being best friends,” said Niall.

“But we had no idea it would have been this but hey we are happy for you both,” smiles Louis.

“So, what should we do? I mean do we tell our fans?” asks Liam.

“Hell yes!” we all shouted.

-----------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys

This is the end of this one shot idea.

I hope you enjoyed it :)