Luna [Ch. 18]

(AN: you may want to go reread the last chapter. because my "Previously" is very vague)

Previously: Luna and Travis are confronted by the soldiers at Tony Grawls' institute. One soldier in particular, Ein, is suspicious of their being there, and he makes it his mission to find out what exactly Luna and Travis are up to. Within the mist of almost getting attacked by all the soldiers, Tony Grawl stops it and demands everyone treat them as guest. He then invited them to take a walk with him.

Chapter 18

We are led out of the gym, and down yet another hallway. Tony Grawl had his hands in his front pockets of his pants, and walked with a sturdy stance. His head is down, as though he's watching his feet as he's walking. I look over at Travis, only to find him walking almost identical to his father. He looks deep in thought, not noticing the world around him, only trusting his feet not to run him into something.

We arrive at French doors that accompanied two body guards on wither side. When we were close enough, the guards opened the door, allowing only the three of us entrance. Tony Grawl walks to the rectangle table and takes his seat at the head. There are about twenty other chairs to choose from, but Travis deems it reasonable to sit only a few seats down from the man in charge.

I, however, decide to take the seat across from Tony; which is obviously at the other end of the table. Travis sends me a curious look, but I just shrug my shoulders in response.

"I have a proposition for you," Tony speaks. He, like earlier, has his hands holding the other and lying on top of the table. I sigh and look around the room. It's decorated to represent a small dining area. The only difference between this one and one at a normal house is instead of pictures hanging on the walls, there are guns.

Guns of all shapes, sizes, and colors.

No doubt Tony knows which particular guns are loaded and which are just for show.

"I thought you said you would leave us be. We already agreed to stay for tonight only," Travis questions with suspicion. I say nothing, instead, I begin to take my guesses at which guns are loaded. I automatically scratch off the bigger ones. If there's an emergency, a heavy gun would not be the easiest to grab.

"I know, Travis. But hear me out one last time," Tony almost begs his son. Travis stays silent and looks to me for an answer. I, again, shrug my shoulder. My eyes bypass the machine guns that lay evenly along the length of the wall, and suddenly, I see one. The one. It's not as vibrant of a color. It's just a dark maroon, but it stands out like its fire red. It's to the left of Tony. So all he would have to do is get up, take a few steps to the wall, grab it, aim, and shoot. Easy access.

"I'm listening," Travis announces, still observing me.

"First off, Luna, I know you won't tell me anything about your father..."

"Correct," I say instantly. I don't need anyone else getting to him before me. I know my father like the back of my hand. I how he moves, I know how he thinks. I know which soldiers he sends on which missions. I know which soldiers he favors the one. I know everything, so it's no surprise that Tony wants me to tell him all of that. But like I said, I'm doing this on my own. No, I'm not planning on killing my father. What I intend on doing to him will be so much worst in comparison.

"But maybe you can give me insight on what exactly he knows about me," Tony continues. What he wants isn't asking too much, it's actually a very good question to ask.

"Like what, exactly?" I ask, wanting him to be more specific. Travis gets up from his seat and walks towards me. He takes the chair on my left and leans into me.