Chapter 32

"Do you like? I thought this was the best place to do our next exercise." Of course it had to be a beach house, it couldn't have been a regular house. Like I said before, Dr.Hernandez looked like he was the best at his job. He looked like a well developed man and his house spoke clearly on that.

   "I remembered what you told me, about your fantasies, and I wanted a quiet place so you could think about them some more."

"Is that it? We're just going to sit here and think about our fantasies?" I asked.

"Yes. Anything that you can picture or that you want in your fantasy, tell me. I want you both to close your eyes and think." We sat on a very comfortable couch and thought. Our eyes were closed and the soothing sounds of the ocean made it surprisingly easy for me to think about my fantasy.

    "I can see us at the beach. Ryan is putting sunblock on my back and he snaps off my bikini top." I gulp thinking about it.

  "I can feel him massaging my back slowly and gently."

"Mmhmm, tell her what you see Ryan." Dr. Hernandez ordered.

"I see the warm light hitting her tanned back. I flip her over and run sunblock on her... Round breasts. I can feel her nipples in between my fingers." I was getting hard at the thought. We hadn't had sex since the time it was my birthday and all these feelings were starting to build up.   "Continue, let it flow." I could hear his pen rubbing against the paper.

"He kisses me while pinching my nipple. I let my fingers run through his hair." I was ready to explode. I stop thinking and open my eyes. "Why have you opened your eyes? Are you having any feelings?"

"Do you have a bathroom?" Stupid question to ask but so many things were running through my mind.

"Down the hall to the right." I tried to get rid of my thoughts and think of something else. My manhood slowly returned to its normal self again and I came back outside.

"Dr. I'll be completely honest with you. These exercises are killing me. It's hard to stay away when all I want to do..."

"I've heard enough. This is a great segue into your next assignment. Fantasies."

"Fantasies?" Demi repeated looking at me.

"Yes. Demi, you will go first and Ryan you will go the next time I call this assignment." He wanted us to fulfill our fantasies and tell him how we felt. I didn't mind the assignment at all; it meant we could love each other the way we pictured it in our heads. Our fantasies were coming to life. I remembered the fantasies Demi had and I was anxious about her options.

     We arrive home and the house is empty. Erica enrolled in an all girl camp for the summer and Momo was with Amy so we had thr entire place to ourselves. We enter the living room and look at each other.

"I'll be right back." Demi said. I watched her scurry upstairs. I waited about ten minutes and watched her walk down the stairs. She was in laced bra and panties only. Her hair flowed down her back and rested on her shoulders. I was in awe and I grabbed her waist and kissed her lips. Her hands rested on my chest for a while and I felt her push me back on a chair. She handcuffed me to the chair and I sat there confused. That's when I remembered, one of Demi's fantasies was to pleasure herself while I sat there and watched.

     Her bra was squeezing her bosoms ever so tightly and I watched as she revealed a thick cucumber from behind her. She stripped off her panties and massaged her self while I sat and watched with my mouth slightly open. She walked towards me and kissed my neck. She unzipped my pants and pulled my manhood out. She smiled because she knew she had me on the ropes, I wanted every part of her beautiful body. I watched her lay in front of me and slide the cucumber up and down, massaging her g-spot. Her head tilted back as she moved the cucumber deeper inside of her, my heart stopped. I licked my wet lips and gulped my feelings down. Her breasts fit perfectly in the palm of her hand as she massaged them. Her mouth was agape and her eyes were closed softly. I watched as she came and looked at me with desire filled eyes. She massaged me and whispered in my ear, "Do you hate me?" My reply made her giggle.

"Yes, right now I do..ugh... Stroke me harder." She disobeyed and uncuffed me. She zipped my pants back up and put her clothes on.

"Let's go get Momo from Amy and I'll cook you a nice dinner." I was upset, she left me wanting more but I had something planned. The next assignment will be for me and there is nothing she can do about it.