Chapter 17

I wake up to the smell of bacon and waffles. The sound of kitchen utensils filled my ears. I put on some shorts and look at the time. It's pretty early and we don't have class until another five hours pass. I walk down to the kitchen and kiss the top of her head. "Morning baby. Did you sleep well?" She asks. "Yeah, your up early. Why don't you go back to bed sexy while I finish breakfast." I say with a smirk.

    She smiles and as she walks away I watch that beautiful ass swish in my eyes. She is the definition of beauty. I smile and finish making breakfast. I take it up to Demi and see her pulling off her top. "Oh, ready for round two?" I ask jokingly. She laughs. "No, I'm getting ready to take a shower but maybe we could have some fun later," she says as she walks up to me and kisses my lips. "I place her food on the nightstand and pick her up.

     She giggles as I throw her on the bed and get on top of her. "Mmm, I can't wait." I say. "Okay, I have to get ready and so do you. We have to get to our classes." She enters the bathroom and before closing the door, she looks back at me and smiles. After we finish getting ready and ate our breakfast, we go to campus and enter our classes. I get an assignment from the photography director. Then, I go to Lab and Calculus class. I excuse myself and go to the mens bathroom.

    I enter the stall and as I finish washing my hands, I hear footsteps. I turn and see the back of someones hoodie and saggy pants. I recognize the butt which scares me. I get nervous but say it anyway. "Demi?" I question.  She turns around and presses me against the sink. Her arms are thrown across my neck and she presses her lips against mine. "How did you know?" She asks with a bright smile.

  - "I know that ass anywhere. Why did you come in?"

  - "To see you of course."

  - "Well you have to go okay, you know you're not supposed to be in here."

  - "One last kiss." She says and softly breathes in our kiss.

I watch her leave and wait a few minutes until I head out of the bathroom.

    When our classes and exams were done, we met outside of campus. My car was parked in the campus lot and we enter. "Okay, I'll drop you off and when you're done just call me." I tell her. She nods and we drive to Exquisite, the restaurant that she works at. Before she leaves, she says bye and as she is about to open the door I stop her. "Don't say bye. I feel like you're leaving me forever." She smiles and hugs me. "I love you. I'll see you later sweety." She says as she gives me a peck on the lips. She opens the door and walks inside Exquisite. I sit in the parking spot for a while then drive off to my place of work.

     When I arrive, I find Mitchel sitting with Kyle. Kyle spots me and waves at me. "Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask. "Well, we know that you just moved in with Demi and we are here to support you bro. If you need any help or advice or anything like that, you know who to call." Kyle says.

  - "Thanks man.

  - "So what are you planning to do for your anniversary?" Mitchel asks.

  - "I don't know yet but I want it to be something special. Something I know she'll love until the end of time." I say. Our anniversary was getting close and all I knew was that I got nothing for Demi yet. I have been thinking about her present for months and I knew I was running out of time. "Hey Kyle, why did you tell your cousin about my sex life?" I ask thinking back to the time Mitchel came to me for advice. "Sorry but I knew he needed help and my moves in the bedroom are too advanced for him." He jokes. Mitchel punches Kyle's arm and I laugh.

     I finish up some work at my desk and say "Goodbye" to the guys. As I head to the car, I think about how many days I have left until the anniversary. I am frantic. I get inside and Google, "Good anniversary gifts for girlfriend." A variety of options pop up on my screen; there was everything from lockets and bracelets to dresses and makeup but none of these things felt like Demi.

     I drive down the street and as I look for a shoe store, something catches my eye. I remember what Eddie had told me when we were talking in the kitchen and right then, I knew that I finally found the perfect gift.