Bloody Mary

You all heard the tale, different versions of it. Like Queen Mary killing everyone, the girl named Mary who had her own stall in a bathroom at a public school. Mary is world wide, millions of people have tried it, millions of people escaped it. 

Whether it's true or not depends on the person that tried it. You also have to put in mind that when you get scared, your eyes and minds trick you into hearing or seeing something that isn't there. 

There are a few ways that I have heard how to play. Spinning around and saying her name five times. Staring in front of a mirror and saying it three times. Sometimes it has to be a bathroom, other times it could be any dark place with a mirror. In some stories you have to light a candle. 

I tried Bloody Mary once when I was in sixth grade with my best friend, but of course I chickened out and ran out of that bathroom like the devil was chasing me. But enough about me, I now present to you, one of the most known and popular legends.... 

BLOODY MARY

Sarah and two friends, Maya and Sasha opened the door to their grand suite in the Beverly Hills hotel. "Look at those beds!" Maya screamed, hopping up on top of one of the giant, plush king sized beds. 

"The bathroom is amazing!" Sarah said. It had a giant tub with water jets, a vanity, a shower, and a separate door to the toilet. "How were you even able to pay for something like this?" Sasha asked. Sarah whipped out a credit card. "Dad's card, I black mailed him into it." 

"Just wait until everyone at the school hears about this!" Maya said. The three girls were Juniors at LA's Hollywood Arts school. Sasha was a singer, Sarah was a dancer, and Maya was an artist. They were all accepted with their wonderful talents. 

They walked inside the living area, where a giant mirror stretched out across the wall on the end. "Look at the mirror" Sasha said. Sarah smiled, "You know what that means?" 

The girls shook their heads. "Bloody Mary" Sarah continued on. Sasha twirled her black hair around nervously and Maya bit down on her lip. "Are you sure?" She asked. Sarah nodded her head enthusiastically. 

"Why not? We can even record it and show everyone at our school how fake she is!" Sarah dug in her baby pink bag and pulled out a camera. She set it up on one of the nearby inn tables and plugged it in. "Gotta keep it charged!" 

The two girls gulped nervously as they followed Sarah back into the bedroom. A giant plasma screen TV was mounted on the wall, a DVD player connected to it. "You guys want to watch a movie while we wait?" Sarah asked. 

They nodded in response and Sarah pulled out Nightmare On Elm Street. "You know I'm terrified of stuff like that!" Sasha said. Maya and Sarah laughed. "Don't worry Sash, just imagine Billie is here, holding you." 

Billie was Sasha's crush, but he didn't know that. Sasha flipped the two off and settled on the middle bed. Sarah pushed the DVD into the player and it started. "Couldn't we at least watch Freddy Vs. Jason? Or even Scream? That movie wasn't scary." 

"Be quiet and watch the damn movie!" Sarah snapped at her. The lights were turned off and they were huddled in the middle of the bed, bedsheets wrapped around them like some sort of force field. Sasha jumped and landed in Sarah's lap. 

"God get the fuck off of me!" Sarah said, pushing her off the bed. Sarah laughed at her and Maya gave her a sympathetic look. When the movie was over, Sarah hopped off the bed and turned on the lights. 

"It's now Midnight and you know what that means!" Sarah said, clapping her hands excitedly. Sasha and Maya feigned excitedness when deep inside, they were really nervous. Sarah took a few candles out of the bathroom and a match.