2.

CHAPTER 2 - Apologizing to Xander Atkins

"Keep describing." Abigail said, balancing a notepad on her knees.

"Blue eyes,"

"Smothering blue eyes?"

I stopped to think for a minute.

"Yeah, smothering blue eyes."

Currently, Abigail and I sat in her room as I described Mr. Intruder to her in hopes that she'd find him by her mysterious ways. After coming back home after the "incident", I had drowned in self-pity and guilt had consumed every inch of my body.

"Any scars? Birth marks?" she asked.

"None. His face was airbrushed in my mind." I answered.

The both of us sat in silence for two minutes until she announced she was done.

"Okay, you ready?" she asked, giggling nervously.

I quickly nodded and she turned the notepad around.

She had drawn a stickman.

"YOU'RE AN ART MAJOR!" I yelled at her, throwing a pillow at her face.

"ART MAJORS DON'T KNOW HO TO DRAW SMOTHERING EYES!" she yelled back, swinging to the left to avoid the pillow.

"I SPENT FORTY MINUTES DESCRIBING HIM!!"

"I'M SORRY!"

She sighed and closed the note pad while I groaned and fell on the bed, rubbing my eyes.

"You should just go and apologize. It's been a day." She said sitting beside me.

"It would've been forty minutes lesser than a day if you hadn't asked me to describe him." I retorted.

"Go apologize, you idiot. Maybe you'll even fall in love."

I released an unattractive snort as a reply.

An hour later, I was on my way to the warehouse with virtually no view from my rear view mirror thanks to the seven large helium filled balloons which had SORRY written all over them. Besides the large balloons, I had bought a musical sorry card and a cream to ... er ... reduce the affected area I'd attacked.