24.

(A/N : #wattys2015

500 K asdfsjkal. whut is life.

I'm back and ready as ever. Thank you for waiting patiently.

I've been thinking about this for a long time and I've decided <with the help of many others> that the name of this book is going to be The Ineffable Tale Of Xander Atkins, I hope you love it as much as I do. But I'd love to know what you think about it - yay or nay?

Also, do vote and comment and let me know about your thoughts after reading this chapter)

Favorite Song at the moment : Shut Up and Dance by Walk The Moon

CHAPTER 24 - Stars With Xander Atkins

I've noted that in life, everything is a series of interconnected events; one thing leads to another. You never really have a 'fresh start' per say, because it's all connected. It's like a domino effect, some things take time for one to work on but others happen too quickly for one to realize it has happened already.

For example, the holidays were nearing to an end which leads to two things in particular:

a) School's going to start. (ew)

b) I won't be seeing much of Xander anymore. (ohno)

-which, in a way, shouldn't be all that bad, considering my increasing feelings for Xander.

Ever since Xandy stayed over at my place, there had been some weird tension between us (sexual tension, I hope). He'd been acting weird lately, his emotions all over the place. One minute he'd be laughing and the next he'd remember his 'act' and go back to stone-cold-emotionless-Xander once again.

Besides the two things, I knew that the fact school was going to re-open also meant that I wasn't going to be able to keep up with my photography. So I'd decided to implement my "BEFORE-SUMMER-ENDS-PLAN" plan.

The "BEFORE-SUMMER-ENDS-PLAN" plan (capitalized for emphasis and for the pure act of professionalism) consisted of me doing everything school would prevent me to do. Starting with photography and ending with Xander Atkins.

Currently I lay on the dark gray floor, my legs spread out in a 'V' and my arms across my chest.

I need inspiration.

Almost as if the gods had heard my call, Xander walks in with his duffel bag perched up on his shoulder and a set of gloves hanging from his arm. I notice how he'd folded up the sleeves of his flimsy black shirt today, making the sleeves reach his shoulder.

The thing about Xander is that even though he has a good body, he doesn't choose to show it. His shirts are usually loose on him, not loose enough to make him look like the next Rap God, but loose enough to show a hint of his muscular chest.

I don't think he notices me (or he does but chooses to ignore me - rude af) so I make it my duty to greet him, be extra nice so I can get him to agree to model for the day.

"Morning Xandy." I say cheerfully, skipping to wear he now stood.

He nods his head in acknowledgement. "You look extra creepy today."

His words smack the overly wide smile off my face.

"Good morning to you too, Cecelia! You look ravishing today." I say in a deep voice, making sure to hollow my mouth.

Bringing my voice back to normal, I say, "Why thank you sweet Xander, you're so nice."

Xander chuckles at me, shaking his head and look at the floor.