Alone

Type: Secret~

Main Characters: Kaito, ???

Author's Note: Have fun. ;)

~~~

We were hidden in the shadows, silent, darkness draped over us. Finally, I could sit down and relax. The fangirls had chased me and my love all around the city, but it was fine now.

We were alone.

I was sitting in my bedroom with her, catching my breath, panting. As I looked over her figure to make sure that she wasn't hurt, my gaze lingered over her beauty, her perfect, smooth, creamy, slightly tanned skin.

"Darling," I whispered, "Don't worry. Kaito's here for you, okay? Those nasty girls are gone..."

She was so exhausted that she didn't even reply, the poor thing. Slowly, I brought my face close to her and inhaled her sweet scent, closing my eyes.

"You're mine," I whispered, tracing my fingers along her skin. It was slightly warm, unbelievably smooth and nothing short of divine.

I opened my eyes a crack and once again took in the heavenly sight of her perfect figure, clasping my hands around her. "Oh, you're so beautiful...so perfect..."

She seemed to want to slip away, it seemed. I caressed her, letting her know through my actions that I was there for her, and that everything was going to be okay. I pressed my lips to her skin and kissed her slowly in one place before trailing kisses all across her body.

She didn't resist. How could she? I loved her and she loved me. We were a match made in heaven.

After kissing her all over, I lovingly bit at her flesh but she didn't make a sound. I understood that; she was rather cold, but I knew that she liked it. I kissed her a couple more times before finally pulling back.

That was when I noticed that she was soaked in a few...choice places. I smiled lovingly and gently lowered my mouth, pressing my lips against her dripping mound, crying out softly, because God, she was just too much for a guy like me.

"Mm...," I slowly ran my tongue along the moist surface, making sure to take my time. It was best that way, at least at the start.

I continued to let my fingers dance across her warm, smooth skin before letting them, too, dip into the cool fluids. My fingers froze up as excitement took over me. I licked her wildly, my teeth grazing her soft flesh, her body taking over my mind. I knew that she was enjoying this as much as I was - probably more.

"Mine, forever," I finally pulled my mouth away and licked my lips clean before looking down at the dirtied bed sheets. I grabbed a fistful of the wet sheets and sucked the fluids off of them.

"Oh dear...," I whispered darkly, looking at her again, "You're melting...my lovely ice cream..."

OH MY GOD ASDFGHJKLLKKDJS

SO SHORT BUT WHAT

WHAT WHAT WHAT

Kaito sure loves that ice cream...

Dedicated to @lucidrebel, my rather 'creative' fellow writer and friend. ;)