Kept you waiting, huh?

Hey everyone.
I've been gone for a longer while than I had intended. It's been tough and to be honest, things aren't looking to ease up too much in the near future, either. A lot has changed for me in the last year. I've changed.
But you didn't come hear to read this! So let me get to the point.
Back when requests were open, they were piling up higher and faster than a stack of pancakes at a breakfast buffet. I've got a huge backlog and I want to make sure that each request is written well...you won't believe how much I obsess over these, guys. That's not to say that requests are permanently closed or anything; I actually hope to open them very soon.
My point is, or rather, my request is (haha, see what I did there?) that you all kindly wait till I pump out a few stories from my old backlog before I throw the gates open and let more come in. I've almost completed a few. They're all about half done.
In fact, I hope to have the first one published within the next twelve hours...here's hoping.

Requests I'm working on completing right now:
Miku x Gakupo
IA x Kaito
Kaito x Reader
IA x Len
Miku x Dell

Oliver x OC (Cordelia)

And a few surprise ones.

I won't say which one will be the first one up. I think it's more exciting that way.

Cheers. And thank you all.

NOTE: I'm shooting for the update to be within the next twelve hours...unless something goes horribly wrong. If something does go horribly wrong and I can't post...I'm really sorry and please forgive me!! >.<