Chapter 15- Teen Trouble

Hope yo guys are liking this so far! Hugs - girishma

--My mom and Phil arrived the next day. After school I worked on homework. Slowly by slowly the moon replaced the sun and everyone was asleep. Throwing my binder in my backpack I stretched. I went downstairs to pack my lunch. I reached in the pantry to grab an extra water bottle, but there were none left. I’m sure there was another box in the basement, but Phil never let anyone down there. I used to figure he kept guns down there, but now, after secrets revealed themselves I wasn’t so sure. I saw that the padlock was unlocked. Tip toeing down the stairs I turned the corner of the stairs and flipped the lightswitch on and gasped. Guns, bullets, chains, and some other medival looking torture weapons that I had never seen before. Many had spikes and sharp knives. Oh my God. There were cages there as well, with a spot on the hard floor looking like blood. It didn’t even look like a basement, but more of a torture chamber. I switched the light switch off, ran up the stairs and closed the door and leaped on the couch in the family room. My feet were cold. Breathing heavily, I went upstairs to my room in a daze. How could Phil torture or kill werewolves? It was messed up and sick, especially when they were innocent. I shook my head and went to bed having disturbing dreams and waking up countless times.

“Sorry,” I gasped as I ran into class 10 minutes late, “Sorry,”

          “It’s fine,” said Coach Finstock, “Just don’t do it again.”

I looked over at Stiles and he was biting his lip, looking at me and then nudging his head at Scott’s desk, and then at Allison’s. They were empty. It was Allison’s birthday, so obviously they had skipped. I shook my head. Tonight was parent- teacher conferences. I had to keep my head. I toned out from the conversation, and started drawing on my paper. I blinked and looked down at what I had been absentmindly drawing. A wolf. A wolf with shocking blue eyes.

“She’s a unique girl,” said Mrs. Krigley.

          “In what way?” said Phil.

“She is very mature for her age, and seems very strong due to the circumstances,” she said.

          Maya couldn’t make it to the conferences so Phil had offered.

          “What circumstances?” he asked curiously.

“It seems, that gradually, her focus has been elsewhere,” said Mrs. Kinglsey, “Even though her grades are fine.”

          “Well, maybe it’s just stress,” said Phil shaking it off.

“Maybe, but I have a feeling that it may be with tension from her friends,” she said closing her laptop.

          “Her friends?” asked Phil now sitting up in alarm.

“Yes, they all seem to be distracted with certain things,” she said, “I’m just concerned.”

          “I’ll look into it,” said Phil pulling on his coat.

They shook hands and he left the room.

allison and scott got caught... smh :/

I laughed. Typical. It was a Friday night. Once again I was lying in bed with nothing to do. I grabbed a small stack of drawing paper and started sketching. As if I had parties to go to anyway.

          “Gage!” yelled my mom loudly, “Phil and I would like to discuss something with you.”

I felt my heart beat faster. I don’t know why, but I felt tension in my Mom’s voice and I knew that I was in trouble. I hated getting into trouble.         

          “Coming,” I said grabbing a hoodie and spirling down the stairs.

“Sit down,” said Phil pointedly.

          I felt a small fire burn in my heart at his tone. He wasn’t my father. Who was he to boss me around?

          “What?” I said somewhat rudely.

Leo was sitting in the kitchen, and mouthed, “What happened?”

          I shrugged sightly and turned back at my guardians.

          “What happened?” I asked confidently, plopping myself down on the chair.

          “Your teacher said you were having issues focusing,” said Phil, “Because of Scott and Stiles.”

          “What!” I said loudly, “Scott and Stiles have nothing to do with this.”

“Then what is up with you?” asked my Mom, putting her hands on her hips.

          “Nothing!” I said.

“Gage, there is something going on,” said Phil, “And I want to know what!”

          I stood up in his face.

“I’m not the problem here,” I yelled to Phil with tears flowing down my face,“You are.”

I grabbed my bag, and my shoes and ran out the door. I drove for a few minutes until I stopped in the middle of a back road. It was getting dark, and the woods were surrounding the road. I sighed and leaned my head against the window. I felt an aching pain in my chest and felt hot tears slip down my face. Crying sucks, especially when your alone. It feels like your weak.

          “You.Are.Not.Weak,” I whispered to myself wiping the tears from my eyes with the back of my hand.

I put in the Young the Giant CD Album started playing it. I sat back and listening to the lyrics that always used to lift me up.

You’ll drive in my car

Please tell me

We are going somewhere, where the stars meet the skies

And all these people

With small dreams

Are looking up, at the big screen

Well am I wrong or am I right?

It’s so wonderful

          “Please tell me we are going somewhere, where the stars meet the skies,” I sang to myself.

I sighed and turned of the music. Closing my eyes I nodded off as the night moved on.

I snapped my head up. Looking at my watch, I saw that it was only 9:30 at night. I ran my hands through my hair. I realized why I had even woken up in the first place. I looked through my rear view mirror. I was sure I felt someone there.

BANG! Cliffhanger bitches <3 lol jkjk i love you <3 Sorry but I guess I'll be posting again. Maybe 1 or 2 more chapters today? I think YES! <3