Chapter 6- Complications

Is it just me or did anyone want to kill Scott season 1? He was so annoying and naive. Season 2, Scott McCall is back and he's not a little brat anymore. Gotta love Teen Wolf <3

Chapter 6-

I rushed into class Monday.

          “So I texted Allison and took Gage’s advice in asking her out to the party Friday,” said Scott to Stiles.

“Scott, you can’t go out with Allison Friday!” I said loudly as I rushed over.

          He stared at me, “Um why?”

           “Because her family are werewolf hunters,” I said breathlessly as I had ran all the way to class, “And so is my step- father!”

          Silence.

          “Are you kidding me?” said Stiles shockingly.

          “No!” I said, “Scott as long as you stay home Friday, you’ll be fine. No game, no date. Plus you need to talk to Derek!”

          “She’s right Scott,” said Stiles in a hushed whisper as students started filing into the room.         

          “No!” he said angrily, “You guys can’t control my life, not when everything is going perfectly.”

          “Scott, its only perfect because your a werewolf,” I said.

          “Please Scott,” begged Stiles, “It’s only one night, you won’t be able to control the shift!”

          “I can control myself!” said Scott furiously, throwing his backpack over his shoulder and walking out of the room. 

          “McCall,” said Finstock loudly, “Get back in here McCall!”

The whole class fell silent. God, this wasn’t going to be good.  I would have to talk to Derek. Allison glanced at me questioningly and I shook my head. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw that Stiles’ ADD was kicking in with his bouncing leg and annoying tapping. I pulled my Biology book out and opened to page 253. Reading the section title, I rolled my eyes and pushed my pencil into the desk, causing it to snap loudly. Animal Behavior: Wolves and Pack Mentality, it said.

Part 2

I was sitting in the bleachers on the Friday of the full moon. Obviously Scott was playing today. Stiles and I desperatly tried to get Scott to change his mind but he had been avioding us for days, sitting with Jackson and Lydia (the most popular people in school), seeing Allison more and more. I had also heard that Derek was threatening Scott a lot about keeping his new found power under control. I guess Derek was just going to have to kill me for letting Scott play. Well, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad. I was wrong.

           We were tied with Freedom High School and our team had the ball. Suddenly out of no where Scott had somehow gotten the ball. He was running to the goal literally blocking every player. He was running straight at the last player closest to the net. All of a sudden he leaped gracefully over the player and rammed the ball right through the goalie’s lacrosse stick net causing there to be a large hole in it. I opened my mouth in shock as everyone in the stands leaped up and ran onto the field cheering on the Cyclones. Everything seemed to be going in slow motion. I saw Scott running inside to the locker rooms and Allison following him. Scott was changing I could see his pain. I ran into the crowd of cheering people grabbed Stiles’s hand and pulled him towards the school.

          “Gage, what’s going on?” asked Stiles breathlessly as we burst into the school locker rooms.

          I lifted my finger to my lips and motioned for him to be quiet.

“Scott, Scott are you in here?” asked Allison quietly.

          Allison turned a corner and found Scott pressing his hand against the wall breathing heavily.

          “Oh my God,” said Allison with relief, “You scared me.”

'        “Sorry, I just had to catch my breath,” said Scott turning to face Allison.

Stiles and I were hiding behind a rack of lockers. I looked over again and winced. Scott and Allison were kissing. I saw Stiles twitch behind me.

          “What if he looses control?” he said, “We have to do something.”

          “Hey guys,” said Scott turning the corner.

          We jumped violently causing Stiles to trod on my foot. I winced and Stile’s looked at me apologetically.

          He laughed at us and took Allison’s hand and walked out of the door. I looked at Stile’s watch. It was only 10:45 at night.

          “Where are you guys going?” asked Stiles.

          “To the party,” said Allison obviously, “See you guys there.”

          They left.

          “Oh we’re so screwed,” moaned Stiles tapping his foot again.