Fight

A small group of animals find Kion, Bunga, Beshte, Ono and the other lions.
"It's time to put our plan to action." Says an elephant.
"What about Fuli? Where is she?" Asks Kion with worry.
"We don't know exactly. The last we saw her was when the jackals were escorting her somewhere." Replies a zebra.
"They must be taking her to the Outlands." Says Bunga.
"I heard Fuli and Kopa talking." Says a bird stepping forward. "Fuli was telling Kopa that she would give him a chance but she's faking it. I could tell."
"That's our Fuli." Smiles Beshte.
"Something tells me that Fuli can take care of herself and that we should start our attack." Says Kion.
The animals surround the guard and the lions to keep them hidden and they journey to PrideRock.

"King Kopa? A bunch of angry animals want to see you." Grumbles Janja.
Kopa groans as he steps outside the den.
"What do want?!" He orders.
"We want King Simba back!" Snaps a gazelle.
"Leave the Pridelands!" Shouts a wildebeest.
"That's no way to talk to a KING!" Growls Kopa.
"We know where Kion is!" Yells a voice from the centre of the herd.
"What? How did you...? Nevermind, where is he?" Snarls Kopa.
"He's right here." Says the voice calmly.
He steps forward, revealing himself to Kopa.
"Kion?" Asks Kopa.
"In the flesh. Now give back the Pridelands to my dad!" Demands Kion.
"Never! Hyenas! Jackals! Attack!" Commands Kopa.
The hyenas and jackals charge at the animals.
"You're mine, Kion!" Challenges Janja.
He jumps off a rock and tumbles into Kion. Kion pins him down, showing his sharp teeth.
"Good to see you haven't changed a bit." Growls Kion.
"Get off me!" Snaps Janja.
"Alright." Smiles Kion.
Kion gets off Janja and as soon as Janja jumps to his feet, Kion paws his face and back kicks him into a rock, knocking him out.
"Piece of cake." Kion smiles proudly, but the fight wasn't over yet.
He looks up to see Kopa growling with rage.
"I'm gonna kill you, lion cub!" He shouts.
Kopa jumps from rock to rock to face Kion.
"Long time no see, brother." Kopa mocks.
"Wasn't long enough, brother." Snaps Kion.
Kopa pounces but Kion dodges and back paws his face.
"You're going to pay for that!" Growls Kopa.
"Try me." Smiles Kion.
They claw at each other, dodge each others pounces and kick at each other to get free. Both were badly injured but they kept on fighting.
"You're lucky that I'm going easy on you, Kion, or else you'd be dead by now." Snarls Kopa.
Kion roars at Kopa and the animals turn to watch them fight. Kopa roars at Kion and stops his roar from hitting him. Kion looks at Kopa confused. He roars again but the same thing happens.
"Don't you know Kion? If the leader of the lion guard has a sibling, they can protect themselves by roaring back if they have the strength and I have strength." Explains Kopa.
Kion pounces at Kopa but Kopa dodges and pins him down himself. Kion claws at Kopa's face to get free but Kopa doesn't budge.
"I will end you, brother and I'm going to make it slow and painful." Kopa snarls as he steps on Kion's throat.
Kion looks at his friends and family fighting off the hyenas and jackals. They were losing.

'Is this the end?' Asks Kion in his head. 'I never got to say goodbye to Fuli.'