f i f t e e n

SO WATTPAD WAS BEING A BITCH AND DELETED THIS AND ADDED THIS CHAPTER AS IT'S OWN STORY I DONT KNOW. BUT ANYWAYS HERES CHAPTER THIRTEEN AGAIN.

Ella wakes to a warm person next to her and the first thing she does is snuggle closer. It's always been her instinct to snuggle towards warmth and damn this person is like the sun. Of course her subconscious has already concluded that it's totally Niall lying next to her. She's been around him so much Ella has memorized the way he breathes.

She always wanted that much in a relationship as well. She wanted to be in the type of relationship in which they know the next words that are going to come out of each others mouths. Where seemingly they can look into each others eyes and communicate with some weird unspoken language. She wanted to be in the relationship where you could hear the laugh of the person and you'd know in seconds who the laugh was coming from. And Ella supposes she's kind of won in life because she has that with Niall.

Niall stirs next to her letting out this groan and he stretches slightly under Ella's outstretched arm. She blinks her eyes open once or twice before she places a soft kiss to his bare body. She looks up at him from her position on his stomach and sees him smile his hundred watt smile. Wow. That is all hers. He is all hers.

"Good morning El." Niall says petting her hair like he always does.

"Let's get out of this hotel today." Ella blurts out finally perking up a bit. She thinks her hair is a mess and that it's falling out everywhere from where it was in her ponytail. She's thankful she was smart enough to not have put any makeup on as well considering she'd been sleeping for quite some time.

"Where would you like to go?" Niall says softly. He'd go to the ends of the Earth if she asked him to.

"Lets go for a picnic." Her eyes widen and her smile becomes bigger. "We can dress in disguises!"

Niall doesn't want to spoil her fun with the fact that he's quite shit at acting and he's bound to be caught by someone if he wears a costume but he agrees and calls up the team.

"I'm a master of disguise." Ella says jumping onto Niall bringing her hand into a stiff position and chopping him lightly on the forehead. Niall simply rolls his eyes and lets out a hearty laugh.

~

"El babe are you almost ready?" Niall is playing a game on his phone and praying to the gods above that Ella's costume is worse than his.

"Almost you dimwit, hold your horses." Ella sounds as if she's struggling with something.

She bursts out of the bathroom looking sort of like a wrinkled version of Louis in their best song ever music video. Niall tilts his head backwards and laughs with all his might. She looks absolutely ridiculous and he isn't afraid to tell her so. She sort of just scowls at him for a seconds before she takes in his appearance.

"Don't call me a wrinkled man you old hag!" Ella says laughing so hard that she's doubled over.

It appears the two have switched gender roles. Niall is dressed in what could pass as a nightgown that hides his very large, very uncomfortable fat suit. It's amazing what his team can do in a matter of minutes. He's got this ridiculous peppered hair wig that Ella thinks may be the best part. On the other hand Ella looks quite strange considering she's wearing a fat suit as well. Her arms and head are unproportional to the rest of her body but all in all the disguise will pass.

"Shall we get this show on the road darling." Ella says extending her arm towards Niall. He crouches down a bit to be under her height so they don't seem to out of place.

"Yes lets go have ourself a picnic." As a mental note Niall shoves a finger towards Ella's mustache. "But if you think I'm kissing you with that thing on your face than you are sadly mistaken."

Ella elbows him a little and grabs the basket someone had kindly laid out for them.

~

Niall begins to shake a little when they get to the park. He always shakes he thinks, but it's more noticeable to himself when he's out in public. He thinks its possibly due to him being a little self conscious but he's not quite sure.

They've found a quite place on this brick wall that's in one of the neighborhoods in Peru. Niall can see security guards all around them because you can't really just have a picnic by yourself in the streets of Peru. Of course though, if Ella wanted to have a snowball fight in the cold during a blizzard, Niall wouldn't think twice about it.

"Thank you for this." Ella says in between bites of her sandwich. She hasn't eaten since the day before and her stomach has made it known.

"No thank you." Niall says kissing her wrinkled up cheek.

"How are you dealing with everything?

"Good actually." Niall says stopping to take a bite from his apple. "I'm not so worried now that it's out in the open you know?"

"Yes, I think I worried as much as you did. If not more." Ella says.

"I don't understand why you did doll. I mean you don't have to live with this. It shouldn't be your problem. But then again I'm glad you're here with me, it would be unbearable to do this without you."

Ella frowns and moves quickly towards Niall. She makes a move to get into his lap but then thinks better of it considering how strange it would look to the people passing by on the streets.

"You're right. None of this should be my problem." Niall scrunches his eyebrows a little. "But the second I knew I loved you it became mine. Because that's what people do when they're in love. They tell each other when they're feeling down, and it's ok to admit to them that you're not fine.

"They yell and fight and sometimes they want to kill each other. And sometimes they go through hardships like death, and illness," Ella sort of smiles at Niall then. "But hey baby I signed up for the job long before you even wanted me too. I'm quite alright with everything that goes on with you and it'll be my job for as long as you'll let me, to take care of you, even when you're sure you can take care of yourself."

Ella finishes her little speech and Niall just kind of sits there for a moment.

Wow, this girl is all his, he thinks before he's attacking her bringing his lips surging towards hers in what he assumes is possibly the grossest kiss to the outside world.