Chaptor one

Rule number one: never forget where you came from

I was about to get stuck in some brand new town miles and miles away from home and even worse a brand new high school. I kept telling my mom I didn't want to move I can take care of myself who does she thinks she is. Ugh!!! I don't want to leave my town with all my friends.

My best friend Mia gave me a box filled with all of our favorite treasures, pranks we pulled on each other and a picture of us when we were 10 swinging on the swings with our eyes closed trying to fly. That was one of my favorite memories before everything changed. Just 2 years ago my step dad got sent to jail and my mom never fully recovered. I never got why she married him he abused her every single day she was married to him. That's why I spent almost every day at Mia's house trying to escape him. He never even knew I existed. Mia's parents were basically my family. I even had my own room there.

Last night my mom said she was moving. I assumed I was staying here with Mia. She never paid any attention to me anyways. So this morning I got dragged home and were simply told to "pack and be in the car in 5 min" I didn't believe her no I couldn't believe her she's put me in enough trouble already I can't for once get my way. No. so here I am now quickly packing my stuff and putting it in the car. Mia kept reassuring me that we can talk everyday and saying that Katrina (my mom) will change her mind and move back home. I know my mom and she won't change her mind. Maybe a fresh start will be good for us or maybe not.

Tell me what you think of it so far i hope youll like it :D