Chapter 14

Hey guys I'm back! I'm not going to be able to update frequently but I will when I can. I'm writing this on my iPad so I can't dedicate it to anyone so I'll just say it now.

Thanks so much Ripped2abusedpanda! and haha15 along with others it means so much that you guys like my story. I've been so busy with sat, ap exams, Nyssma, concerts along with work and prom coming up very soon!

Just a heads up this isn't really a chapter it's super short but it's all I have for now.

Please let me know if u have any ideas or concerns regarding the story.

And thanks guys so much for your support again!

Don't hate me for unbelievably short this is......

******************************************************************************************************************************

2 months later ........

BELLAS POV

The last few weeks have been hard. I just didn't know what to do anymore. Scott hasn't said a word to me since that day and neither has Tim. I'll admit I was avoiding Scott at first. I just can't live with myself knowing what I did. I hate this feeling of loneliness and heartache.

Maybe I just don't deserve this life god has given me.

SCOTTS POV

I can't get her out of my head. She's all I can think about everyday, every hour and moment I have. The only problem is I think I made the biggest mistake of my life. I've tried calling her, texting her and even went to her house but she refuses to see me. If only I could hear her voice and look into her beautiful blue eyes and tell her I over reacted.

If only I could tell her I love her.

This break apart made me realize I don't want to be with anyone else. I could tell by the look in her eyes when she left that day that she blamed the entire thing on herself and thought of herself as a whore. If only I wasn't so pig headed and called her back and demanded her to stay with me.

I can't seem to focus at school. If only she were here. I didn't know she would go this extreme. She hasn't been to school in two months. Apparently she's on "vacation" but I know she's not. I know it may sound creepy but I go to her cottage everyday. I can see her in her bedroom with an expressionless face. It pains me so much to keep this distance.

I've tried to tell her grandmother she's depressed but no one seems to care.

I guess it's up to me to make her better and love me again.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Please vote and comment to let me know what you think. I'm going to try my best to update a real chapter by the first week of June. I know it seems like a long time but it's not really. The 3rd person to comment I will dedicate the next chapter too!

-@sunflowergirl