Chapter 4

Rule number 4 I don't play games!

I woke up the next morning cold and feeling alone. I admit its kinda weird having this cottage all to my self. I am only 15 but I looked over and saw it was 6:30. I quickly got up and got dressed in my uniform. It was actually nicer than I thought it would be.

I curled my medium length brown hair and straightened my bangs. After satisfied with my hair I went to my room and grabbed my school stuff and put it in my new book bag. It was weird having all these brand new things. Everything I was wearing was all new to me.

Just as I looked at my watch that read 7:20 I heard a car horn beep and went outside greeted by Tim. He didn't seem to be in a good mood. I was actually surprised he wasn't here earlier. Something must be up with him.

I got in the car and he started driving not even giving a glance toward my direction. After a minute he grabbed something out of his bag and handed it to me. It was a blueberry muffin and an apple. I said thanks but he just shrugged.

The rest of the car ride was silent. I ate my muffin and apple and befor I knew it we were at school. It looked a lot bigger than my old school and a lot more expensive.

I went to get out but Tim grabbed my wrist. "Wait" he said

I turned around and looked at him he seemed sad almost as if he'd been crying ill have to confront him later.

"I just wanted to say good luck I'm sure you'll do fine. I'd go in with you but your grandmother requested that I'd help cook for her gathering in the afternoon. If you need any help at all just call me ok" he said

"Ok" I said shyly. He seed a little better now he hugged me then said goodbye.

I walked to the main entrance and headed to the main office. I was greeted by a really nice old lady she seemed genuinely kind.

" hi my name is Isabella Johnson I'm a new student here." I asked.

"Oh I heard there'd be a new girl today. Your grandmother informed us yesterday. Ok I almost have your schedule ready. I just have to ask what classes you'd like today. Your in geometry, earth science, global history, English 10, health and gym. You have 2 free periods would you like to take a music class, agricultural, art, computer or language." She asked

" we'll I used to know how to play the flute I could join band and learn again and at my old school I took Spanish one so I could take that too" I said

"Great we have a Spanish class open period 9 on day 2 and band is period 5. I'll just have to alter your schedule here's a map of the school and the handbook. If you would just go wait in the guidance office ill send your schedule there then they can explain some of the rules to you." She said.

I headed to the guidance office and waited for them to call me. The bell just rang and I seen students filling the hallways and heading all different ways. There was a lot of students. This school was way bigger than my old one. About 5 minutes later I got called in and was given the rules and my schedule.

Period 1: health - mr. Good

Period 2 day 1: English - mrs. White

Period 2 day2: gym- mr. winter

Period 3 and 4: geometry- mr. Williams

Period 5: band- mrs melody

Period 6: earth science- mr Briggs

Period 7: lunch

Period 8 day 1: lab- mr Briggs