Chapter 11

I'm so surprised that I already got 200 reads on the last chapter! That's amazing.

So for this chapter the 3rd person to comment on this chapter ill dedicate the next chapter to you. I thought I'd change some things up so I hope you like this chapter not so sure about it let me know!!

Recap:

I never realized how close we were but it didn't matter anymore. Even though my Heart is fighting a continuous battle I set it aside and we kissed. I know someday he may be the death of me but live for the moment right? You only live once.

End of recap

RULE NUMBER NINE: As much as you try to save everyone's feeling from being broken its just too much of an impossible task.

"Isabella I know how complicated this is but there's just something about you I can't resist. What if we just wait until your sixteenth birthday then will you be my girlfriend? Just think about it untill then please." He said.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I started smiling from ear to ear.

"Yes ill think about." I said.

He started smiling too and kissed me. More gentle this time.

"I know this will be hard for me to wait but it will be a wait well worth it. Until then goodbye." He said while kissing me on the hand and getting out of his car. I never realized we were at the school already.

I waited until he was out of sight to get out of the car. I was just too giddy. I couldn't believe he wanted me. This was the best day ever.

The rest of the day went by fairly fast. I Aced my global test and me and Annabelle ate lunch together. We were becoming closer friends. Not as many people bothered me about the prank anymore except for the preps.

I heard my phone buzz at the end of lunch. It was from Tim. I actually haven't heard from him since the prank.

I can pick u up after school today. Text me back what time. We need to talk later.

Tim

I quickly replied back the time. I only had detention until 3 today. But the more important thing is what could he want to talk to me about. I thought we were ok since the night he comforted me.

But there was something awfully wrong in the look of his eyes as I remember. He was holding something back.

I couldn't help but worry. Tim's been so nice to me and practically saved my life. I don't know what I would do without him.

I put my phone away and walked to my last class.

The only thing left I had to look foreword to was detention. I still was in shock that Scott actually liked me. I was happier than a little kid at an amusement park.

The bell finally rung and I hurried to detention. I know most people normally would be dreading detention but with the given circumstances I think it's safe to safe I have more than enough reasons to be overjoyed.

I walked In and saw two other girls in there. I thought it was just going to be me. I really wanted to talk to him.

He looked at me and I seen he wasn't happy. No sparkling specks of blue stood out in his eyes.

"Bella you can just sit in your seat by my desk. I have some work you can do. This is Becky and Elizabeth. After I finish examining where they are at ill assign one of them to you for tutoring."he said while introducing me to them. I forgot all about tutoring! I recognized the girls from the group that called me whore. This is just going to be fun!