Chapter 10

PLEASE VOTE/COMMENT!!!!!!!!!

************************************

Recap:

But something at the back of my mind told me differently. Temptation was just to strong.

End of recap.

************************************

Rule number 8: You only live once.

The next morning I woke up alone. I was unfamiliar with my settings. I looked around and saw I was in a king sized bed. The room had a very manly touch to it. I got up and saw I was wearing the same clothes from yesterday. I heard nothing. It was very quite. I realized I was still in Scott's apartment but found no evidence of him anywheres.

There was a note on the bathroom door. I picked it up and read it.

Bella,

I didn't want to wake you. I will be back around 7:30. I set the alarm in case you didn't get up. Feel free to take a shower and get ready. Ill be back with some clothes for you and breakfast. Don't worry about Tim. I told him you were safe with me and needed some comfort.

Love, Scott.

I suddenly felt a wave of happiness wash over me. I grabbed a towel and turned the shower on as hot as it would go. I quickly looked at the time and saw it was 6:40. Plenty of time.

I stepped into the steamy hot shower and relaxed. It felt so nice and comforting. I closed my eyes and just sat there.

I finally got out of the tub trying to resist the cold. Wrapping a towel around my body I just realized I didn't have any clothes to change into until Scott returned. I looked at the clock and saw that it read 7:20. I had ten minutes.

I looked around trying to find a hair dryer but found none. I went into his room and with luck found one on the wall next to the mirror.

Trying to get ready in a hurry I attempted to blow dry my hair. It wasn't cooperating today. That's the thing I hate about my curly hair. It's unpredictable. Somedays it looks perfect like I curled it but then other days its just a wild mess. I was having a wild mess day.

Just as I turned the hair dryer off I heard someone clear their throat behind me. Petrified I turned around but slipped in the process. I heard some laughing but tried to get up and failed. Looking up I seen it was Scott.

He gave me a hand to help me up and I took it. But with my luck my towel fell down in the process. I screamed and he tried turning away. How do I always manage to embarise myself like this. My face turned bright red. I know he seen me.

"Umm sorry about that here's your clothes Tim gave me a bag with the stuff he thought you would need." He said.

"Thanks." I sheepishly said not daring to look at him.

"No problem." He said while walking away and closing the door.

"Oh we have to leave in 20 minutes try to umm be ready by then." He said through the door.

"Ok" I shouted back.

This was just great! I quickly got dressed.

Heading towards the kitchen with my head down I saw my breakfast on the table.

"Your breakfast is on the table I hope you like it" Scott said.

" thanks you didn't have to get me anything." I said.

" it's fine." He replied. He picked up the paper and started reading it.

I heard him mumble something but dismissed it.

I looked at my food and suddenly didn't feel hungry. I didn't want to make him feel bad though. He did just go buy me breakfast.

I looked up and saw he was still reading the paper. He looked so intent and serious.

Without him looking I took the food and closed the container and put it in my bag. I could just have it for lunch.

I quickly looked back and seen he hadn't saw me. I drank the juice he gave me and got up and pretended to throw out my food.

" good your done. Are you ready?" He asked me while setting the paper down.

"Yep" I said while popping the "p".

"You seem happy this morning sunshine." He said.

"Sunshine?" I questioned.

"It came to me I think it suits you." He said while gazing at me. He opened my door to let me in then went to his side.

"We'll thanks I guess." I said.

The rest of the car ride was silent. I heard a familiar song on the radio it was the A team by Ed Sheeran. I started singing it not paying attention to Scott by my side. For some reason this song just suited me at the moment.

The song ended and I heard Scott chuckling to my right.

"You do know that that songs about crack right?" He said.

"What! No way. It doesn't mention anything about it." I said suddenly feeling simple minded.

"Did you listen to the lyrics? It says and I quote "and in a pipe she flies to the mother land" do you not understand what that refers to sunshine?" He said while winking at me.

"We'll thanks for just ruining one of my favorite songs." I said while crossing my arms.

"What did you think it was about sunshine?" He said.

"I don't know I thought it was about Angels flying. i don't usually pay attention to whats being said just the beat and the vibe i get from it." i said defensively.

"Your just way to simple minded." He said while smirking.

Ill admit I've never broken the rules or backed talked until recently and I've never swore including words such as stupid, dumb, etc. I've never done drugs, smoked or even had sex for peats sake! It's just when I hear someone who all they can say is a swear word every other time they open their mouth it turns me off. I don't care if people do I just want to be seen as someone better than a girl who raised them self and looked like a hobo.

I glanced at him to see he kept stealing glances at me.

" here I'm sorry why don't we not focus on what's being said and just the song. Show me how you view the song." He said while handing me his phone to search for the song.

"Alright." I said. So I put it on and went into my own music world. To me it didn't matter what the words were but just all the background noise. I like to take appreciation of the little things most didn't dare pay attention to. Like me I thought.

Before I knew it we were both singing along ignoring the words.

Finally the song ended and we both laughed continuously. Even though we both were terrible singers I was able to share a part of me with Him. I saw the enthusiasm in his face.

Without me knowing it a smile, something I'm not familiar with, creeped its way onto my face. I felt happy, lively, and most of all I couldn't help but not stop that smile on my face.

I never realized how close we were but it didn't matter not anymore anyways. Even though my heart may be fighting a continuous battle I set it aside and we kissed. He held me and didn't push it any farther. It was gentle yet left me wanting more. I know some day he may be the death if me but live for the moment right. Like everyone says you only live once.

************************************

Authors note: ATTENTION: SO LIKE LAST CHAPTER I WILL DEDICATE THE NEXT CHAPTER TO THE FIRST PERSON TO COMMENT ON THIS CHAPTER! so thanks for your guys support. I mean when I uploaded the last chapter I got 34 reads within the first 30 min. That is completely amazing!!!!! I'm so inspired to write because of you. I now have over 200 reads!!!! I wanted to update early to show you my thanks. Ill edit it tommorow and dedicate it. I'm on my iPod so I can't. But please let me know how you think it's going so far. PLEASE VOTE/ COMMENT!!! So for now I plan on my next update between the 10th and the 20th. But on a side note only 17 days untill my birthday!!!!!!