Chapter 24

Update Time! Sorry it took me forever but I've been really busy with Volleyball and stuff. But here Ya Go ! :)

Michelle's POV

Its Saturday so since I have like no free time what so ever because I have to take care of my child I decide to stay home today. Jenni said she wasn't gonna help me anymore but this is her niece. Mama went to work and James - yes I just called my dad by his name - is somewhere I bet picking up a prostitute. And he loves my mom. Ah save that shit.

I fixed me some cereal since I can't cook and Jennifer is sleep and the adults are gone.

Dylan walked in the living room looking happy or whatever.

"The fuck you smiling for?" I said.

"I got a job Bae" Dylan said.

"Oh that's awesome. But let's get one thing straight, I'm not ya Bae."

"Oh really?" Dylan said while coming closer to me while licking and biting his pink lips.

"Uh yes really" I said just standing there looking at his lips.

He grabbed my waist , now remember we are in the kitchen! He was leaning in slowly about to kiss me until my phone went off. It was a text from DeMarco.

It read - "Hey Babe , I had fun the other night with you. I wish we could do it again. Come over ;)"

"Uh Dylan, since you're here you should make yourself useful. Do you mind watching MiKayla all day today? if course you don't! see you soon!" I said .

I hopped in the shower, out on my Bleached high waisted shorts with my black crop top and blue gammas , hair down with a neon pink bow. I walked to the end of the corner and I called DeMarco to see if he could pick me up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awe Man. Short Chapter !!! Well atleast I wrote something! Well here's something new ... Somebody can write a POV for Jennifer and Kik it to me and if I like it enough I'll use it in the next chapter & give you credit !

Kik- @_graceannamarie