Chapter 20

Michelle's POV

Today is the day that we move to New York. I'm crying as I pack my items into the big brown box. I put MiKaylas stuff in the box next to it and I dress her up warmly because the rain is pouring down hard outside.

I go into Jennifer's room and see her taking down the pictures and August Alsina posters on her wall. I take my Chris Brown poster from her wall, because he's Bae fuck everybody else.

"Hey Sissy" she said while now putting her hair into a messy bun. She was wearing red sweat pants and a shirt that had "ATL" written on it with the Easter Kds.

"Hi" I said while trying to hide the shakiness in my voice.

I'm trying to change myself for my child and I'm going to stop letting these boys use me like im there fuck toy (😂). And I'm not .. I'm gonna stop bothering my sister because I know how she can be and I don't want her in my buisness.

"You ready to leave?" Jenni said while grabbing her jacket and putting it on.

"Yep" . I said. Went back into my room and saw my Auntie getting MiKayla and taking her out to the car. I grab my bags and Jenni grabs hers and we follow my aunt to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jennifer's POV

Me and Michelle just got dropped off at the airport, and we're heading on the plane. I look very ratchet but that's okay cause I'm still pretty in the fair and thick in the waist.

When we got on the plane MiKayla was fast asleep. I took out my phone and texted Javion the whole time while Michelle just sat there staring out the damn window like she was in a damn movie. Bitch this not "The Notebook", she'll survive a damn heartbreak, shit I know I did.

Sometimes I worry about her. I worry about myself. Like people may think she gets her "hoeing" habits from me. Hell Naw I'm just the bitch. Michelle's the bitch and the hoe.

~~~~~~~~

Finally we arrive to New York... We have to take a taxi to my house. Great. I hate taking taxis in New York!

"Michelle, wake up. We're here" I said to my sister who was sleep the whole Plane ride! Lord.

We got out the plane and we took the taxi and went straight home. When we get to the house we saw my mom smiling and waving at us. She was beautiful! Michelle ran straight towards her like she used to do when she was younger.

"My Babies!" my mom said while hugging both me and Michelle. "And look at MiKayla!!" she said while taking her out my arms and I got the rest of the bags. We walked in the house and went to our rooms. I hung up my August Alsina posters and I made my bed and put my clothes in my drawer. Me and Michelle had walked out because we heard talking in the other room so we thought it was our Uncle June..

It was our Dad.

~~~~~~~~

I just realized that my Chapters are kinda short , So let me know if y'all like it short or want me to make longer chapters . :)