Chapter 23

Michelle's POV

Dylan was here. How could he be here? Doesn't he have another child to take care of??

"Dylan?" I said looking shocked but kinda surprised.

"Hey Michelle, can we talk?"

"Yeah sure uh come in. How did you get here?" I asked leading Dylan in and we say on the couch.

"My mom talked to your mom and they planned things. I wanted it to be a surprise. Now we can be a happy family like you wanted it to be." Dylan said while staring me in my eyes.

"What about Tayra? Remember, you have a son that you never told me about? Wasn't his name Jace or some shit? And isn't she like 7 months pregnant?" I said.

"Jace isn't mine. And she had the baby early and... It's not mines either."

"So it was either her or me?!"

"No, baby listen. My mom forced me to stay Down there. imma be truthful, my mom thinks you're a hoe."

"Which she is" Jennifer said coming out of her room.

"Oh hey Dylan. MiKayla is in her crib if you wanted to see her?"

"I'll see her in a minute Jenni."

Just then my mom walked in wearing her waitress uniform.

"Oh hey Dylan glad to see you finally made it! Well you can sleep in the bed with Michelle.. Or you can sleep on the couch...?" My mom said kicking off her shoes.

"The couch will be fine."

~~~~~~~~

Jennifer's POV :)

Yesterday Dylan came back. I'm not about to help Michelle's hoeing ass at anything anymore. If she's old enough to have sex then she's old enough to do anything. Hell I'm 17 and still a virgin! My Auntie raised me correctly.

I put on my blue tshirt and high-waisted denim jeans with my Kds and put my hair in a bun with my diamond earrings. I walked to Cassie and Javion's house. Last night when I was on the phone with him he said something about wanting to go skating or something. Skating??? Oh well that's something I haven't done since I was 13.

Ding~dong

"Hey Beautiful" Javion said while opening the door. He eyes me up and done admiring my banging ass body. It should be very fun to tease him.

"Hey, so you ready or what?"

"Yeah, let me get something real quick." Javion said while grabbing a beautiful diamond necklace.

"Here's something to match your earrings and to compliment your gorgeous face." Javion said while putting the necklace on me.

"Thank you this is so beautiful!"

~~~~~

Around just 10 minutes later we arrived at the skating rink. Instead of the usual 8 years old that can't skate, and was full of a whole bunch of white folks, it was FULL of teenagers and adults and they were skating so good to the music playing. This should be fun.

The skating rink was huge!! They had a roller coaster attached to it outside and they had .... (Wait for it) CHICKEN 😂 This place was a dream come true.

"Come on babe, let's skate" Javion said.

Me and Javion got our skates and I was scared to go on the rink because I forgot how to skate.

"It's okay I'm right here." Javion said while skating backwards in front of me.

Me and Javion had fun that night while skating. We went back to his house and Cassie was asleep and Javion led me in his room.

"Soo Jenni.. You had fun?"

"Yeah, the food was good!" I said.

Now I'm gonna tease him. :)

I took my shirt off and I had on a black laced bra, and I sat on the bed laying on my back trying to see what Javion was gonna do next he took one goddamn look at me and the motherfucker seemed already thirsty. To my surprise he started kissing my stomach and then he made his was to my lips and I kissed him back. We were in a intense kiss for about 5 minutes then he begin to unbuckle his pants.

*Yawn* "Well look it's time to go, I had fun and all that but it's 11:17 wow that's late I'm sure my mother is looking for me" I said while hurrying and putting on my shirt and shoes and gave him a quick kiss and took the bus home .

Yeah I like him and all but I'm not that easy .