Chapter 19

Michelle's POV

It's Been a week since I had MiKayla and and we're supposed to be moving to New York Soon. I can't wait, because I know Mom would love helping me raise this baby because it's just too much work for me!! Jennifer would help too because she's been holding her for the longest.. My baby looks like her too. Dylan also needs to hurry and get his ass over here, because I heard he's not coming to New York with Me.

I walked over to Jenni and took MiKayla out her arms and fed her then put her in her bouncer and after I did that Dylan walks through the door. He came and kissed me on my cheek.

"Don't pick Kayla up now, she's about to go to sleep." I said while walking into the other room with him following behind me.

"Baby you seem to have an attitude, what's wrong?"

Dylan said while taking his coat off and sitting on the bed.

"Why aren't you coming to New York with me?" I pleaded to Dylan .

He took a deep breath then sighed."Babe, I'm just not cut for the job."

"What job?" I said hoping not to mean what I think he means...

"The job of being a father.. I'm just 15! I can't do it! Sorry. I'll pack my things and leave before yall go."

Wait what?! How can he just easily say that to me? I'm his girlfriend and I thought we were going to be together forever, I'm the mother of his child! He can't do this.. I was now in tears.

"G- get out." I said while holding back my tears, starting to choke up.

"What?" He said with confusion.

"Leave now!" I said with a soft quiet voice.. Silent sobs coming from me. Dylan packs his bags and leaves without another word. He went over to MiKayla and gave her a kiss on the forehead while she was silently sleeping, glanced at me, then left. He walked out of our life's.

I was in tears, I went to my sisters room and layed in the bed with her. This is something I do when I'm sad.

"What's wrong?" Jennifer asks me while sitting up.

"Dylan left.. He said he wasn't 'cut for the job' " I said while wiping my tears from my face and hugging onto my sister.

"Michelle you gotta understand that these boys will come and go and they will use you, you just gotta understand that."

I just layed quietly with my head against my sister.

Dylan's POV

I didn't want to, but I had to. I abandoned my girlfriend and daughter. I feel like crying because I know how much I meant to her, but I had to leave after about what I found out. My ex girlfriend Tayra is pregnant, and she already has one of my child, Jace. He's 2 years old. She's my moms friends daughter so she's making me stay. I really don't want to.. Yes I cheated on Michelle. Should I tell her about what happened?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo , a few more parts after this I'm gonna take a break from this book until summer starts because I wanna start my sequel to this book and not enough ppl are reading this one but yeah tell your friends bout It causee the sequel will be better than this... So Yeah ! ✌️✌️✌️