Chapter five

After learning about Cas being my soulmate, Cas made sure to stay with me everywhere I went. After getting the remaining rings Sam allowed Lucifer to be his vessel so he could send him back to hell, but it didn't go as we wanted. It took us awhile to get both Lucifer and Michael to hell. After they where sent to hell we all split up. I went back home and Dean went to start a family. Cas visited me every once and awhile and after awhile he would stay the night and watch over me. A year later we where both in my house talking.

"Cas do you want a sandwich?" I asked with a smile.

"Sure." He said softly.

I handed him one and laughed as he ate it. He smiled at me softly before I got up and went to work. When I get to work I start getting a headache and before long Cas shows up.

"What's wrong?" Cas asked softly.

"Nothing its just my head... and my vision." I said as I went to walk up to him.

Before I could make it to him thought I fell and hit my head on the edge of the desk. When I woke up I was in the hospital and Cas was asking about what had happen to me.

"It was a severe headache we gave her medicine to help keep it under control." The doctor explained.

"Can she leave?" Cas asked turning to look at me.

"I don't see why not." The doctor said smiling at me.

Cas walked inside and helped me stand as we made our way to my house. When I made it inside I laid down on the couch.

"I'm fine Cas... really don't worry about me." I said smiling up at him.

"I can't help but to worry. I have to go but I'll check on you later." He said with a smile.

He left and I fell asleep on the couch. A month passed before he came back to my house, but he wasn't alone.

"Who is this?" I asked softly.

"Balthazar angel of the lord and you must be Sara. Cassy just couldn't stop talking about you darling." He said with a smirk.

"Nice to meet you Balthazar. Cas why where you gone so long?" I asked confused.

"The war in heaven has gotten worse and I have been working with Dean and Sam to-"

"Did you say Sam?" I asked shocked.

"Yes.... He was taken out of hell by someone. I know not who." Cas said looking away from me.

"How long?" I asked standing up.

"A year ago." He said looking away from me.

I grabbed my jacket and went to find my weapons. Cas sighed as he followed behind me.

"Sara I didn't want to give you false hope. Sam was raised without a soul, he jus now got it back." Cas said calmly.

"You should have told me the moment he came back! I thought he was gone forever!" I yelled as I turned to face him.

"I wanted to but.... I was scared." He said softly.

"Take me to him now." I said glaring at him.

"Alright Balthazar I want you to go back." Cas said as he grabbed my shoulder.

I closed my eyes and when I open them I was in front of Bobby's. I walk inside to see Sam talking to Dean, he smiles as he stands up. I rush over to him and hug him.

"Couldn't call and tell me you where alive?" I asked hugging him tightly.

"I didn't wanna bring you back into this." He said hugging me back.

"I am so pissed at you. When Cas told me that you had been alive for the past year I was ready to strangle you and him. Bobby why didn't you tell me?" I asked glaring at him.

"Thought Cas had already told you." He said with a smile.

"Well he didn't I just found out. You don't know how happy I am that your back." I said smiling up at him.

"Same you might be able to help us. Crowley is a thorn in our sides." He said as he explained everything and told me how he believed Cas was working for Crowley.

I listened as they gave me all the facts and I sighed as I realized it was the truth.

"Crowley has been to my house once to talk to Cas. Cas wouldn't let me stay to listen to them." I explained.

I let out a sigh as we captured Cas in a ring of holy fire. I listen to Cas as he explained why he was working with Crowley. I frown as he lets it slip he saved Sam.

"You saved my brother and didn't tell me!" I snapped as he looked at me.

"I couldn't.... when I realized I brought him back without a soul.... I couldn't tell you." He said sadly.

I turned away and walked out of the room. I barely made it out the door as I hit the wall. I leaned against it and took a few deep breaths as I set on the floor. I look outside to see clouds and then Dean and them all come out of the room and tell me that we have to go. I set on the floor of the house as they angel prof the house. I got up and went to my room and laid down on the bed. I close my eyes and fall asleep as I hear my window close. After awhile we find Cas and he kills Raphael.

"Cas please I am begging you don't do this." I said as he started to act strange.

"I can do what ever I want. I am god." He said walking up to me.

"Please Cas this isn't you. You are a good man." I said looking up at him.

"The Castiel you knew is gone Sara." He said touching my forehead.

I felt dizzy as I fell forward and he caught me as everything went black.