Chapter 10

Here it is at last, I hope you like it. Fingers crossed I have got over my writing funk and will be able to update more often.

Chapter 10

By the time Gabe and Abby decided to call it a night, the party had got even more rowdy. The road crew had joined in a game of beer pong, which resulted in most of the participants getting covered in beer. Pod and Helen were doing Tequila slammers with a slight twist. They had to lick the salt off each other's stomach and then take the lime from the others mouth. Although Pod seemed to be taking advantage and was gradually moving the salt up to Helens boobs. Lucy and Fiona were cheering Gaz and Phil on as they arm wrestled, the loser was supposed to do a strip tease. Gabe decided it was probably best if they left as things would only go further downhill. As much fun as it was to watch when sober, he noticed Abby trying to hide a yawn behind her hand. 

After saying their goodbyes they made their way outside to a waiting limo. Abby shivered as the cold air hit her and climbed quickly inside the car.  

"The temperature has really dropped out there do you think it might snow?" 

"You never know, it is late in the year so it's possible." Gabe replied as he wrapped an arm around her and pulled her against him. 

"Oh wow I would love to see that, it would be just like in the movies. Perhaps we could take one of those carriage rides through Central Park snuggled beneath a blanket." She grinned up at him and he couldn't resist bending his head to kiss her luscious lips. 

"You'll have to wait and see tomorrow, I'm not telling you any of my plans tonight." 

"That is so not fair." Abby crossed her arms and pouted at him. Gabe did the only thing he could do, which was too swoop in for another kiss, gently pulling on her bottom lip with his teeth. 

Abby moaned into his mouth and quickly forgot about everything, concentrating on the wonderful warm tingles that spread through her body as Gabe kissed her.

They only came up for air when a cold breeze washed over them and someone gave a polite cough. When they broke the kiss, they turned to see they had arrived back at the hotel and the driver was holding the door open for them. 

Abby blushed as Gabe pulled her out of the car and thanked the driver. Putting an arm around her shoulder Gabe leaned in close to her ear. "I'm sure he's seen far worse than that in the back of the limo so don't worry about it." 

"Who said I was?" Abby retorted. 

"Er it could be the blush that appeared when you realised the driver was watching us." 

She refused to answer, which made Gabe laugh and pull her in tighter as they made their way to the lifts. 

As soon as the doors closed Gabe pinned Abby up against the wall. He kissed her with so much passion, she thought she was in danger of melting into a puddle on the floor. It was a good job it was a short ride, because the way Gabe was pulling at her shirt and running his hand up her leg, Abby had a feeling she would have been naked if the doors had not pinged open. 

They stumbled their way to the hotel room, not even breaking the kiss when Gabe fumbled with the door card. As soon as the door opened he lifted Abby off the ground and she wrapped her legs around his waist. By the time they reached the bedroom they had both lost their jackets and shirts, Gabe kicked off his shoes and then started to work on Abby's boots. When they fell onto the bed, Abby pulled at the buttons on his jeans and started moving her hand inside them. She exclaimed in delight when she discovered he had gone commando.