Chapter 25

Hi everyone, this is only short but I wanted to get this out before the wedding as I think it needed to be covered. Anyway, enjoy and I'm writing the big one this weekend. Sorry I've kept you all waiting. xoxo

Chapter 25

"So let me get this straight. After attempting to drink the casino bar dry, you then thought it

would be a good idea to break into a locked park and smoke a couple of spliffs?"

 Fiona walked up and down in front of the five men, who looked decidedly worse for wear as they slumped on the large sofa, as if she was making a case for the prosecution in court. Cam opened his mouth to speak but was cut off.

"Then you two idiots." She said pointing between Phil and Gaz. "Decided to debag Pod and run off with his trousers." Neither man would make eye contact with her.

"The thing I don't understand. Is how in the hell did you." She pointed a finger at Pod. "Get

arrested for indecent exposure? Please tell me you didn't go commando?"

"It was a stag do, I'm not that stupid." Pod muttered.

"Well please enlighten us all as to how this happened." Fiona waved an arm in the air towards

Abby, Helen, Lucy, Mary and Alice. Who were sat on the opposite sofa.

Pod scratched his head and squirmed in his seat. "Well you see, I had a bit of an accident."

Gaz and Phil started sniggering which earned them a death glare from Pod.

"Not that sort of accident."

"You were showing off more like." Gabe complained.

"I fell off the top of the railings. I'm fecking lucky I didn't get my junk caught on the spikes."

"You were waving to those women across the street." Cam pointed out.

"Figures." Helen muttered under her breath.

"You all seem to be missing the point that I could have broken my neck or been castrated." Pod whined.

"Yeah, unfortunately for us the only thing you broke were your boxers as they caught on the

spikes." Gabe replied.

"Jeysus! I slipped ok? And what were the chances of a Police car passing by as that happened?"

"Yeah what are the odds?" Gabe huffed.

Fiona raised her hands in the air and blew out a breath of frustration. "I have no words." She

turned and went to sit on the arm of the sofa next to Lucy.

"I thought you promised to keep them out of trouble?" Alice pointed an accusing finger at Cam.

"I'd done a pretty good job up until the park incident." Cam tried to defend himself.

"Well I think it was pretty tame compared to some of the stag do's we've been on." Phil piped up.

"Don't even go there." Lucy snarled.

"I think that's enough of the bickering." Mary scolded.

"I agree Mary. What we need to know is how much trouble you are in and have the press got

hold of it?"

"I spoke to Joe on the way back for an update. He has managed to make the charges go away, but there was nothing he could do about the video the women posted on Twitter. He has put out a press release and after some negotiations, the press should be putting good spin on the story."