N I N E | DEAD

THIRD PERSON
EDEN AND MATHEW

THIRD PERSONEDEN AND MATHEW

||

RULE SIX:
MATHEW WILL NOT KISS EDEN IN PUBLIC AGAIN.

||

Eden wakes up to the bright sun shining down on her face. Eden then tries to get up from bed, but is then stopped my Mathew's head resting on her stomach and his large arm wrapped around her lower waist. With a sigh, Eden leans her back onto the head of her bed and waits for Mathew to wake up.

Eden sighs as she reaches for her phone on her bedside table, but notices it isn't there.

"Fuck." Eden mumbles as she spots her phone on her desk.

Eden just gives up as she stares down at the sleeping boy down on her stomach. Eden can't help but admire how he looks like. He's changed a lot since he was younger. His jaw line is more sharp then the last time, his facial hair is actually growing on his face rather than just one hair on his chin, his back is broad and filled with muscle rather than bone and skin.

Eden smiles down at the new boy in front of her. She then places her hand on his head and starts to run her fingers through his hair, something he said he liked. As she ran her hands through his hair, Mathew's grasp on her waist tightened and he let's out a raspy moan. Eden then removes her hand from Mathews head and his eyebrows knit together.

"Keep going" Mathew whines in his raspy morning voice making the butterflies in Eden's dance.

"You're such a baby." Eden says as she then goes back to running her hand through Mathew's hair.

"I'm a sexy baby then." Mathew mumbles with his eye still closed. Eden then rolls her eyes at the child in front of her.

"Shut up." Eden says as Mathew's eyes shoot open and he looks right into her sleepy eyes.

"Make me." Mathew says smirking as he gets up from Eden's stomach and hovers over her with his hands at either side of Eden's head. Eden's breath then hitches as Mathew smirks knowing the effect he has on her.

"Okay." Eden says as she pretends to lean in to kiss Mathew making him shut his eyes slowly ready for a kiss, but the next thing he knows, Eden has pushed him to the ground and she's racing down the stairs.

"You're done!" Mathew says laughing as he gets up from the floor and races down the stairs.

Eden hides herself in her pantry and leaves the door slightly open so she can watch as Mathew looks for her.