EXTENDED SUMMARY

Eden Reyes and Mathew Barzal were the closest pair of friends you might have ever seen.

Both of their moms are close friends and gave birth to Eden and Mathew on the same day. The two of them were bound for each other, but when Mathew was drafted to the Seattle Thunder birds, the two lost connection to each other.

Just a few years later, Eden has an internship with the Islanders and has just moved into an apartment in New York. After making some new friends and connecting to an old one, Eden ends up at a club where she reconnects with Mathew.

The thing is, Mathew has just spotted his ex-girlfriend with a new guy, so as revenge, he greets Eden with a kiss on the lips that brings up some lost feelings.

After their encounter, Eden and Matthew both make a contract to become fake boyfriend and girlfriend.

EDEN AND MATHEW'S CONTRACT:

Mathew will not be late when picking up Eden for work.

Eden will let Mathew go out with the boys and not get mad.

Eden will always be there for Mathew when he needs her.

Eden and Mathew promise to put work before the relationship.

Both will tell the truth to each other.

Mathew will not kiss Eden in public again without Eden knowing.

Mathew and Eden will not fall in love.

When at work, Mathew and Eden will not act as a couple.

Mathew and Eden WILL NOT fall in love.

Contract ends when Mathew's ex leaves him alone.