E I G H T | CAKEPOP

THIRD PERSON
EDEN AND MATHEW

THIRD PERSONEDEN AND MATHEW

||

RULE FIVE:
BOTH WILL TELL THE TRUTH TO EACH OTHER

||

"Hey Eds, where's the spoons?" Jonah calls out from Eden's kitchen.

Jonah and Eden are having a bit of girl time before Mathew comes back from the road trip. Eden is bundled up in a giant fluffy blanket on her couch with her eyes glued to the screen. The two are watching lights out and Eden cant seem to get enough of the horror.

"Top drawer on the far left." Eden says as she scoops a giant mound of ice cream into her mouth.

"Found them." Jonah says as she then makes her way over to Eden with her own tub of ice cream.

"Now shut up." Eden hisses as she watches the movie. Just as Jonah sat back down on the couch, her phone begins to ring.

With a groan, Eden pauses the movie as Jonah jumps at the coffee table and snatches her phone.

"Hey baby." Jonah says into the phone. Eden then makes a fake gaging face making Jonah hit her.

"Yeah, we're still down for tonight. Uh huh, yup. Okay love you, see you later." Jonah says into the phone before hanging up.

"You guys have a perfect relationship, it hurts me." Eden says making Jonah roll her eyes.

"We're not perfect." Jonah says rolling her eyes.

"Whatever you say." Eden states taking another bite of ice cream.

Then with a sigh, Jonah starts.

"A perfect relationship isn't ever actually perfect. It's just one where both people never give up." Jonah states with a shrug.

This seemed to wake Eden up as she takes in what Jonah had said.

"I hate when you're right." Eden says.

"Enough with this movie, time for gossip." Jonah says as she snatched the remote from Eden and stuffs it under her butt.

"But I wanna watch!" Eden whines and Jonah just rolls her eyes.

"How are you and Mathew doing?" Jonah asks.

"We're doing fine." Eden states clearly a bit uneasy.