S E V E N | KISS

FIRS PERSON
EDEN

FIRS PERSONEDEN

||

RULE FOUR:
EDEN AND MATHEW PROMISE TO PUT WORK BEFORE THE RELATIONSHIP

||

A FEW DAYS LATER

||

"Late, again." I say as I step into Mathew's car.

"Come on Eds, cut me come slack. You live kinda far from me if you have't noticed." Mathew says as he runs a hand through his hair.

"Yeah, fifteen minutes away." I say.

"Which is a long way!" Mathew defends.

"Then why do you get there in half an hour if the ride is fifteen?" I ask him smirking.

Mathew then shuts his mouth as he turns the car off and starts to drive again.

"That's what I thought." I say with a laugh.

"You know what, just because you're being like this, I'm playing my country music." Mathew starts as he tries to play his music from his phone, but little does he know I set his audio system to connect to my phone every time I get into the car.

"Sorry, thats not gonna happen either." I say as I begin to play some SZA.

"Wait, how are you playing music?" Mathew asks me with a puzzled look before turning back to the road.

"Don't worry about it." I say smirking at him.

Right now, Mathew and I are driving to the arena for a game verses the Preds. This is the last game before the boys have to head over to the west end to play the Caps and Canucks.

"You're suck a snake." Mathew tells me and I laugh at him.

"Come on, you know you love me, boyfriend." I say sarcastically.

"I'm starting to question why." Mathew says under his breath thinking I can't hear him, but I do.

Wait is he serious.

I just decide to laugh it off as we get closer to the arena.

||

"Were are you?" I hiss through the phone as I begin to run speed walk around the arena. Thank God I wore leggings and a windbreaker.

"I'm inside the weight room, hurry quick!" Mathew says through the phone.

"What? I can't make it to there, I got hella work up here!" I state as I finally reach my office.

"Please Eds, I need you here." Mathew says and I sigh.

Elle is back and looking for revenge. Apparently, Mathew is trapped in the weight room after Elle trapped him in there.

"Wait, if she trapped you in there, how are you calling me?" I say as I stop right in my tracks.

"Don't ask questions, just hurry!" Mathew hisses and I sigh.

"Fine, I'll be there soon." I say as I then hang up the phone and race over to him.

Right when I got to the weight room, I bust open the door to see Elle making out with Mathew.

"Um..." I say as the two quickly pull away.

"Eden, I-" Mathew starts as he pushes away Elle.

"No no you're okay. This bitch is the one I have the problem with." I say pointing at a smirking Elle.

"If you have a problem with me say it to my face." Elle says as I then arch my way over to her. 

"Okay, bet." Is say as I walk over to her.

She then swallows her own spit as I'm now all in her face. My 5'8 height is towering over her 5'4 self and suddenly her confidence is gone.

"I have a big big problem with you, but since you're acting like a little bitch right now, I think you should leave before I beat the shit out of you." I say glaring at her.

Mathew told me that my death glare really scares people and that when I get mad, I look like a killer.

"Fine." Elle's stubborn ass says as she the grabs her purse from the floor and stomps out of the room. As she leaves I glare daggers into her stupid back.

"That was hot." Mathew says as I roll my eyes and turn back over to him.

"But who says I'm not mad at you to?" I ask him as I stick my finger right in the middle of his chest.

"Why are you mad at me? You know I didn't want to do any of that." Mathew says as he places his hands on my hips but I just roll my eyes.

"It didn't look like you were gonna pull away." I say.

"Is someone jealous?" Mathew asks me as he tighten his grip on my hips.

"You wish. We're not even dating I don't care what you do" I say making Mathew laugh.

"Yeah yeah, what ever you say." He says.

"Uh, you got a little something on you." I say as I laugh at his face that is covered in lipstick.

"What where?" He asks as he then lets go of me and looks into the giant mirror. He then groans as he begins to wipe away at his lips with his sleeve. I then laugh at him as he tries and get everything off of himself.

"Well while you do that, I'm gonna go to work, that you made me skip due to this bullshit." I say rolling my eyes.

Once all of the lips stick was off Mathew then makes his way over to me and places his hands back on my hips and places a long soft hiss on my temple. When he pulls away I'm blushing hard and I have a smile on my face.

"I'll see you later." He says and I walk away to head to my office.

"Don't you dare cheat on me again." I joke around.

"Promise."