Day eleven

Dan's ℘✺ṽ
About 2 weeks later.

This was the day. This was the day that Phil is allowed to come well go home. The nurse said it would take couple days. That was 2 weeks ago. But as long as he is healthy and strong, I'll be healthy and strong.

                     (°•°) (°•°) (°•°) 

I walk into the hospital whit a flower and some chocolate in my hand. I walk past the nurse as she gives me a look and smirkes.

I got to the room as I walked in. I saw Phil sitting on the edge of the bed as he saw me stood up and smiled. I ran right for him. I hugged him tightly.

"This is uhm... For you" I said handing him the flower and chocolate. I saw Phil tear up and look up at me.

"Thank you" Is all I heard as he hugged me again. "I missed you Dan" Phil said still hugging me.

"I've missed you to Philly" I said as I let go.

"So are you allowed to go home?"

"Yeah... But I needed to sign some papers or something..." Phil said as the nurse walked in.

"So is Phil free to go?" I asked hope in my eyes.

"Sure! But he needs to fill some papers up" She said as I looked at her "don't worry it won't be long" She assured me.

                                ---

After a couple of minutes. Phil walked out "I'm ready to go home".

I led him to his hose and as he opened the door... It wasn't locked. "Mom" Phil screamd as his mom walked out and gave Phil a big hug.

"I should go now, bye" I said as I walked out and started running away.

Phil's mom didn't visit Phil when he was in the hospital as she didn't have time. At least she said so.

/\

I got to my house pretty quick and walked in. It was like a dead wasteland It was so quite.

I decided not to call my mom maybe she's in a meeting or something. I went upstairs to my room and I had and urge to start crying but I held it back. I knew holding my emotions in is not the best to do as then they can come out anywhere I wouldn't want them to.

I got a notification.

Phil: why did you run away?

Me: I don't know

And I left it at that.