Day nine

*warning this could be triggering*

Dan
I woke up on my bathroom floor. "Not again" I thought as I slowly lifted my head up. In my hand was a bloody razor... "Oh no, Phil is going to be mad... Phil... " I said and started crying again.

Eventually I stopped and cleand my hand. As I washed it whit water my fingers going over old scars. Shortly after I walked out and went to get dressed.

¶ time skip ¶

I walked into the hospital and went right to where Phil was. There was a nurse standing right outside of the hospital room where Phil was. "Can I umm... See Phil?" I ask. "Ummm... Uhhh... Maybe now... Is not a good time" The nurse says as I look at her with a confused look. "Why?" I ask. "Mr. Lester isn't feeling that well... Uhhh... At the moment... " The nurse replays with a shaky voice. "Well... When is he going to be better?" I ask in a worried tone. "I'm not sure... So you should probably go home" The nurse said "but like is he fine... He's not dead... Right?" I say and my face goes pale. "No, no, no he just, is really injured and keeps throwing up... Blood..." The nurse says. I sit down on the seat next to the door "I'm gona wait here till he's fine, or till you tell me what exactly is wrong with him" I say in a ridiculous tone. I must of sounded like a two year old or something.

•two hours later•

I was almost asleep when I was woken up by the same nurse. "Mr. Howell we know what is wrong whit Mr. Lester."

"Y-you do?"

"Yes, Mr. Lester will be fine in a few days but he had been punched so hard that one of his organs started to bleed, I don't know if this makes sense to you, because this is the first time this has happened in 5 years that I've worked here" The nurse says in a calming voice.

"Alright, thanks... I guess" I say and sit down. I could go home... And the next thing you know I'm fast asleep.

Note//sorry this is short. And sorry for the wait. I have a week off school so maybe I'll post more...