First day.

Dan pov
This is my first day of highschool I'm nervious of what people might think of me I'm sceard that no-one would like me and think that I'm emo or some shit.

I get ready grab my bag , go downstairs say goodbye to my mom and leave. I walk as slow as I can, until I'm at school. I walked in really sceard. People wore looking at me strange I wasn't a kind of person to smile at random people that seemed strange to me. I walked to my first class witch was English. When I walked in there wore no seats just beside a guy whit dark hair and blue eyes. I akwardly went and sat next to him as he smiled and said hi I said Hi aswell. The bell rang that meant class had started.

Too much didn't happen until my teacher said: "Lets go around saying our names and hobbies" i got nervious i had no hobbies...cutting myself im good at that. "Stop whit the dark humor" - I said to myself.

When it was my turn I was silent for a few seconds before saying: "Hi I'm Daniel most people call me Dan and I don't really have any hobbies at the moment" - ...

The class was silent until the teacher said okay next. It was the guy sitting beside me turn. He stood up and started speaking: "Hello my name is Philip most people just call me Phil I like art and drawing" - He said as he started sitting down.

And it went on until the last person has spoke about himself. The bell rang i packed my bag I was the last one there...I walked out of class to my next period which was art. In art i sat next to a guy I didn't know his name nor did I know who he was. We neded to be in pairs but no-one chose me and i was left alone: "guess your working by yourself Howell" I led out a sigh as I started to do whatever the teacher said. I was a bit nervious but I was somewere good at art. Art class allways went by soo quickly maybe because it was the most interesting subject not gona lie. The school bell rings as everybody stumbles just to get first out it was lunch I packed my bag as allways and left I went to eat lunch. I sat by myself because I didn't know anyone.

When I was done I left for my next class and next one and then the last one it was boring I don't know if it's just that I think it's boring or is it actually boring. I went home when I got there I was greeted by my mother I hugged her and said in going to go take a quick shawor. I went in to the bathroom took my blade and was thinking about if I should do it. I looked at myself in the mirror took my blade and made one cut on my arm for no reason. "Just one" - I said to myself then I want in the shawor. I got out 2 minutes later my cut was bleeding really bad "did I cut to deep?" - I asked to myself. "I'll be fine anyway"

-------------

Phil's pov
Walking home take a long time because "it's a wonderful day outside and i want to be outside more" I said to himself.

I couldn't have not noticed that tall boy whit Brown hair and Brown eyes he seemed nervious about somthing but I didn't know what to do he just let it go and here I was, my home. When I walked in my mom greeted me whit a big hug and so did my little brother.

I took my coat off and went upstairs to my room. I sat down on his bed: "I wonder what's going on on Twitter" I click the little bird icon and thinks of Dan: "I should search him" I did as I  said. I typed Daniel and I scroled down there he was 'Daniel Howell'

I clicked on his profile and followed him.

------------

Dan's pov
"Oh a notification! AmazingPhil followed you on Twitter!" - I read "isn't that guy who I sat next to in English class?" Indeed it was him I followed him back just to be nice.

And I sat for the next 30 minutes stalk- looking at Phil on twitter. "His tweets wore pretty funny actually" I thought to himself. I was a bit hungry so I went downstairs for a quick snack. I grabbed an apple that was in a bowl of fruit and then I went back upstairs.

I was lying in bed boerd. I took my laptop and went on Skype just to see if any of my friends wore online so maybe they could talk. For my suprise no-one was online. "Why did I even bother" - I said to myself while closing my laptop it was 21:26 soo I was getting a bit sleepy so I went in a quick shawor when I was done I brushed my teeth and went to my room. I was lying under my warm blankets when I took my phone one last time he had no notifications. So I just went on Twitter. "Nothing new...oh well" - I said as I locked my phone and put it on the night table beside me. As I slowly drifted into sleep I heard my notification go off which woke me right out of sleep. "For fuck sake" - I mumbled angry at my phone. I take it "@amazingphil tweeted: sleep hates me tonight"

"Well I'm trying to sleep please thank you" - I sayd angry at my own phone i slamed it on the table and finally I  could go to sleep.

Note// Sorry this first chapter is kinda short hope you enjoyed this if anybody even is reading it.