Day Two.

Dan
I woke up whit a slight headache, my vision kinda blurry until it cleard out and I could see every corner of my room. I woke up 30 minutes earlier than my alarm. I sat on my bed before standing up and going to the bathroom I looked in the mirror. I led out I sigh before looking away. I took a shawor, brushed my teeth becouse I didn't want to eat this morning. I walked back in my room there wore still 10 minutes left before my alarm would usually go off. I got dressed , got my bag ,went down the stairs but my coat on "Bye" - I shouted before opening the door "But Da-" my mom started but didn't finish because I slamed the door shut.

I was quite happy this morning I didn't know how a broken heart like mine could even be happy anymore. I saw a figure vaveing. At first I didn't think it was vaveing at me why would it? I look behind me to find no-one there I look back and this figure shouted: "Hey Dan" When I got I got closer I saw it...It was Phil! But why was he vaveing at me? Then he started to run towards me. "Hi?" I said still confused. "Hey You remember me right?" - Phil said whit a grin on his face. "Yeah I do but...Why are you here beside me now?" - I asked still confused why was he standing next to me. "Wellll....I was thinking we could be friend's" - Phil said still smileing. "No-no you don't want to be friends whit me" - i said worried. "Why not" - Phil asked whit a frown on his face. "They will think that you're weird just got hanging out whit the freak"
"You're not a freak"
"THAT'S WHAT EVERYBODY ELSE THINKS" Its silent for the rest of the walk to school.

When we get there I feel a hand on my shoulder. I close my eyes turn then open them I didn't know who it was but I couldn't figure out before I was punched and pushed to the floor
"STOP" I hear a voice say. I turn and it's Phil Whit a sceard look on his face then the guys walk over to him take him by the shirt as Phil closed his eyes. He was about to punch until i stoped his punch mid hit and puahed him back "Its one when you punch me   me but another when you punch someone else" I said angry at him. But he didn't give up Nooo he came right for me and punched me in the stomach and then he punched me in the face and I couldn't take it I fell to the floor and passed out.

"DAN! DAAN! ARE YOU STILL HERE? DAN!?" I heard a voice yell. It was Phil who was trying to wake me up. I opened my eyes and I found myself starring right into his. His blue magical eyes they wore so beautiful. "Dan thank god" Phil said while he hugged me and helped me up. We went to the bathroom and cleand my bloody nose.
"Sorry you had to go threw that" I said to Phil. "This is also why you should not be friends whit me."

"Dan I'll be your friend no matter what just know I will allways be here for you Dan" Phil sayd smileing and putting his hand on my knee

"You should go to class Phil I'm not worth it" I said to Phil.

"Trust me Dan you're worth much more" Phil said smileing.

I could feel myself blush. I covered my face whit my sleeve while still holding toilet paper up to my bleeding nose.

"You allright there Dan" Phil asks worried.

"Yes I'm fine" I reply standing up and removeing the bloody tissue from my nose.

The bell rang but I didn't feel like going to class but I still went dating goodbye to Phil as he had a different class than me. I walked in and sat down. I wasn't late just because the bell rang for the break and it was Math soo most students wore outside the classroom or somewhere else. The bell rang the math teacher walked in a few moments later. "Hello class bla bla bla bla bla bla bla..." I could not focus as my mind was going: "Phil Phil you need to think about Phil Phiiiillllll"  It was a moment and the bell rang. "Wow I didn't pay atention to anything in this class...oh well" I said to myself. I saw Phil so I vaved at him and he faces back.

"Should we go home together?" Phil said looking at me "that's just if it's okay whit you"

"Of course" I said back "why wouldn't it be okay"

"You said I shouldn't be friends whit you...But even if you don't I will be next to you Dan allways" Phil says as we walk out of school.

I didn't even relise his long we wore in the bathroom nor for how long I was passed out.

We wore walking just talking and stuff but then he held my hand I blushed and I heard Phil giggle as he let go.

"Is that too uncomfortable for you Daniel?" Phil said whit a grin on his face. "I'm just messing whit you"

I tried to hide my face but Phil had allready see me blush so why try? I wasn't sure if he likes me or he is just messing whit me. Probably the other one becouse why would someone like me?

When we got to my house Phil asked: "Do you want my phone number?" I noded and he gave me his number and I gave mine to him. We said our goodbyes and Phil walked away.

Why am I'm worth saveing? Why am I worth anything? My head fills up whit  words saying

You're not worth it.

You are broken.

You are not worth to love.

Everything was
                                f
                                 a
                                   l
                                    l
                                      i
                                        n
                                           g

                                              a
                                                 p
                                                   a
                                                     r
                                                       t

But most emportantly...Would anybody miss me when I'm gone?

note// Yo Hope you enjoyed it's still kinda short but also longer. :)