Chapter Seven

Dylan awoke to Donovan's kisses. He smiled sweetly and looked at Donovan's chest. There lay the ultimate bond. Dylan smiled happily and knew that this would last forever.

"Come. let us get up and find food to eat." Donovan said getting up.

Dylan went to get up along with Donovan but ended with an intense pain through his back. He hissed slightly in pain. Donovan chuckled and picked Dylan up and wrapped a sheet around Donovan. Donovan already wore a pair of breeches. He walked out and walked about till he came to one of his man and food.

"What's for breakfast?" Donovan asked.

"Fish and fruit." The man said and Dylan's smile grew. He was happy to have a good meal and let out a very happy noise.

Donovan and the man chuckled and Donovan sat on a log and kept Dylan in his lap. Not long after they sat they got their food and they began to eat. Dylan thought about how he never really even thought about asking the crew their names.

"Donovan?" Dylan asked

"Yes, Love?" Donovan replied.

"Who was that, that gave us our food?"  Dylan asked.

"That was Lionell, the cook." Donovan said.

Dylan nodded and and continued to eat. He was happy to eat fruit that was not drugged with things that he didn't know about. Dylan wiggled to get a bit more comfortable and then was forced to stop by a hand on his hip. Dylan chuckled and stopped. He finished eating and pressed closer to Donovan's chest. He was quite comfortable. Another man came to them and nodded.

"We'll need to leave the island soon sir.The islanders are going on a revolt and are angered that Dylan had gotten away from their Cheiftess's. They are very angered by this." The man said. He was tall and had short almost silver hair. His eyes were clue and he had many scars on his face.

"Alright, You know what to do Harrion. Just get the rest of the men packing and we'll go on. After all we are but two weeks from home."Donovan said.

The man nodded and Donovan finished eating. He got up with Dylan and went back to the tent that they spent the night in. They got dressed completely and Dylan knew if he was to walk he was gonna look funny. But Donovan picked him up and sat him with the cook as he went back to take down the tent and fill a boat with all the stuff he had brought off the ship.

"You love him?" asked Lionell to Dylan.

Dylan was confused for a second but quickly understood."We've bonded without the words of love. Though I know who he be. I know not if what i feel is love but if it isn't then I know I will grow to love him. And he, me." Dylan said blushing.

Lionell nodded and continued to pack his stuff.

"Do you have one you love?" Dylan asked curiously.

"Ai, her name is Rose, She is where we are going. But this love that i have for her is different then yours and Donovan's. She is my little sister and my Best friend. Soon she and her lover will be part of the crew. Or she'll start her own crew as Donovan did instead of going on with his brother."

"Do your people own Possessions?"

 "Not many of us. Some have wifes and husbands that are possessions though. I remember i while back about how all Donovan could talk about was getting a possession and making him or her his one and only. For they are loyal and they are the most beautiful in all the world."

"I wish it were true." Dylan muttered and remembered that not all were pretty. He may be classified as beautiful but once one is surely pissed like no other they turned to grotesque creatures that no one wanted to be around or to look at.