chapter 26

NAT POV:

"Lou? what are you doing here? i thought u went on a stroll?" butterflies kicked in.

"i was, i came here to apologize to good oii Niall. now if you mind my asking, what are you doing here?"

i shut the door behind me and locked it.

"and why did you lock the door?"

"shh Ni has a secret left over Nandos stash in the fridge"

"im not hungry" he stated

"well come sit with me"

"no"

"please"

"no"

"please" lou is very hard to win.

"no"

"Lou common, just sit with me and lets talk. i miss you!"

"no" we heard the door knob rattle and we stopped and looked at it. there were the boys talking on the other side but we couldn't make out what they were saying. after a long silence of just staring we continued our fight.

"Lou common, i have something to tell you" my butterflies got even stronger

"oh alright fine, but only because its important"

Harry Pov:

Niall rattled the door knob. "i left door unlocked and my key in there. she has to be in there with the Nandos!"

"Mate how could you be that stupied. especially WITH A NANDOS STASH" i asked

"if any one is stupid here its-" liam said pausing "yeah it Niall, sorry mate"

"I didn't mean to mate. its just easy to get lost in her eyes"

"DONT YOU THINK I KNOW THAT!" i yelled "but i managed to not make a move on her for 14 years"

"HARRY! NOT MAKE A MOVE! FOR 14 YEARS" zayn said laughing " unbelievable"

"shhhhh theres someone in there with her!" niall said. wel all pressed are ears against the door.

"its louis" liam said

"when did he get back? and why is he in my room?" niall asked

LOUIS POV:

i love her so much, and i cant hold a grudge any longer. im going to apologize to Niall first.

the door knob turned, but it wasn't Niall who entered.

"Lou? what are you doing here? i thought u went on a stroll?" she quickly asked

"i was, i came here to apologize to good oii Niall. now if you mind my asking, what are you doing here?"

she shut the door behind herself and locked it.

"and why did you lock the door?"

"shh Ni has a secret left over Nandos stash in the fridge"

"im not hungry" i snapped

"well come sit with me"

we then had a little yes or no fight. then i caved in. WHAT?!??!?!??! she said it was important. she pulled out the left overs and heated them up. we sat at the little island in the middle. the kitchen was a full. not so small. big enough for about 10-12 people to stand in.

"so what did you have to tell me?" i asked

"well, let me start off with its not what it looked like. well it was but wasn't."