Chapter 20

Authors note:

Thought about it and imma wait till I get my laptop back to write chapter 21 and the first chapter of my new book........not cuz my dads taking my phone away as well. for a week. god help me.

Chapter 20:

Niall ended up texting lily.

"so...love, are you going to tell us of your flashback?" Harry askes

"well we were sitting and argueing over who is to order pizza, and well I took the phone out of your hand" I answered

"AHHHHH GOOD TIMES" the boys unisine.

I got happy knowing I was remebering things so easily. I hope its always like this.

LOUIS POV:

I was happy she she was remebering everything, but if I didnt act now then she probly would remeber her feeling for harry and not like me one bit. I have to show her how I feel. She might have a better time with me.

"i got a text back from lily!" Niall said

"oo what did it say!" Nat said as we all jumped ontop of each other to read the message.

"i tried," harry started reading aloud, "but they caught me faking the sickness"

"ugghh" we all unisoned.

"so nandos without lily she can go home to her mom and we will bring her back some" niall said.

"haha ni, ur funny we all know where the leftovers will go on our way back" i said

every one cracked up at my little joke.

we called for the private jet. no one spoke.

"ITS TOO SILENT THATS IT WHERES THE STARIO WERE GONNA GET THE PARTY STARTED" i yelled.

"ohh lou" nat said slapping my playfully.

NAT POV:

when we got to nandos we all ordered nandos chicken. niall insisted. we all slid into the booth. we were sitting harry, me, liam in one booth harry on the outside. then zayn, louis, niall. lou winked at me.

"so babe?" lou said obviously talking to me.

"hmh"

"how do you like the food?"

"i dont know i havent tried it yet" i then took a big bite.

"what about now! you better like it! ill kill you if you dont!"

"OMG TIS IS AMAZING" i yelled maybe a little too loud. everyone turned to face me."oops"

the guys chuckled. "yeah oops is right" harry said as 5 girls ran to our booth.

"this is gonna take alot getting use to" i said as more girls started to show up and all of them shooting questions.

"OMG ITS NATASHA?"one asked

"are any of you dating her?" anouther shot.

"LOUIS WHAT HAPPENED TO ELANOR?"

i could see lou start to tear up. the room started to spin. soon blackness took over.