CHAPTER 14

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE:

I KNOW I SAID TO FORGET ABOUT THE BOYS GIRLFRIENDS.

sorry it took a while for me to post this up. i had writers block for acouple of hours and when i got it i was at my friends house. which reminds me GOOO READ HER STORY 'She's The One'

NIALL POV:

"which one was a better kisser" lily said 

i rolled my eyes.

" i dont know who kissed me first so i cant say" i said back

"thats the point ur not suppose to know who kissed you first" nat said

"im not telling you" i said

"ohh pleasee, please, please doo tell us" they begged.

i dont wanna tell them. i mean i got a kiss from both of them. OMG I GOT A KISS FROM BOTH OF THEM! WHICH MEANS NATASHA KISSED ME! NATASHA KISSED ME!

she must have been the first, 'cuz i felt a spark when she kissed me. and i know me and nat are ment to be.

"JUST TELL THEM ALREADY" harry said in an annoyed voice. 

thats a first.

" fine. you both are amazayn kissers, but i had a spark with the first one." i told them

lily leaned in and started whispering soo that only i could hear "you felt the to i thought i was just imagining things"

LILY! LILY IS THE ONE THAT GAVE ME THAT WARM FEELING?

she gave me anouther kiss on the cheek and a warm pasion spread across my body.

HARRY POV:

he felt a spark kissing lily. lucky lad after waiting all this time for his princess. he finally found her. now all i have to do is see if nat and i have that special spark. then i will know if my love for her means somthing. all those girls i have felt nothing for. all beacuse nat. when i was around her it was joy. and free willing. 

LILY POV:

why does this feel all wrong. i was suppose to be with harry. we were suppose to have sexy babies. 

i got dizzy at just the thought of this so i sit down next to niall while she was eattign his burger we brought in.

ZAYN POV:

ohh he gets the girl. wow. i get a laugh and he get a spark. great and i was for sure she was the one. oh well. think positive shes out there i know it. my princess is out there. 

" want a bite" niall said

my eyes widen and my mouth dropped. i can see so did the rest even lily.

"WHOOA NIALL ARE YOU SURE" lily said. looks like she got niall no share food rule down. big fan.

"yeahh" he said

"TAKE IT LILY IT MIGHT BE THE ONLY TIME" harry lou and i yelled

"LILY TAKE IT" liam yelled

she took the burger and took the biggest bite i have ever seen in history. even bigger than nialls biggest bite.

"whooa lil dont choke" niall said

NAT POV:

i dont get why eveyone is telling her that she has to take a bite. ahh i figure out soon.

whoo thats a big bite. but i have seen here take bigger. that bite was about half her mouth. she chewed and swallowed.

"thanks niall" she said