Epilogue

A/N: 

thank you guys for reading. ik i forgot to tell u chapter 32 was last chapter. lol imma fail. anyway Epilogue and no joke i mean noooo joke right when you are done with this chaper the first chapter of the next book is up! thats how much i love you guys. and with an double up load and the new chaoter which is tripple. i relaly love you guys. thank you for reading i wouldnt be doing this about you. this is all about you. thank you for the support. and thank you for even reaching this far. love you guys. read on. oh and if you dont know the sequals name goo to my message board it should be there and it should be in my work impossble to miss!

it was 5 months later, the month of June. i ahvent had a boyfriend sense harry. i got a kik message. 

yourfavoritestyles:

boo bear doesnt suspect

anything

                                                                                                           good keep it that way

                                                                                                           i have to suprize him 

"you ready to go" lily called out.

"yeahh" i grabbed my suitcase and headed out. lily was dropping me off at the airport. she would have came to london with me but has failed the year so has summer school. if she fails that test she repetes the grade.

we got to the airport and to the gate. "imma miss you girly" she said pulling me into a hug

"its not like imma be gone forever lil gosh" i said hugging her back. i had a slight American accent but not to much. you could barely notice it. we finished are good byes and i was on the plane. 

After a long 9 hour ride........

"NAT!" harry yelled

"HARRY!"

"is that and america accent i hear"

"god i thought it wasnt noticable. Lily better keep an eye open in her sleep when i get back!"

"ahh thats my girl!"

"so lou has no clue where you went off to"

"he has no idea!"

"thank you" i said kissing him on the cheek. i than heard someone clear their voice behind him.

"oh JJ meet Natasha. Nat meet JJ" he said introducing me to her.

"hi" JJ said

"hi, nice to meet you!" i said pulling her into a hug. she stayed quite for the ride home.

"so Harry what are our plans for today?" i asked

"have you ever drank before?" he asked back

"uhh no never. even if i was offered becasue i was your 'girlfriend'" JJ had a confused look at the air quotes i put around girlfriend "we didnt really date just to make Louis jelous" i emplained

"bummer i really thought you guys were cute"

"any way back to the drinking" harry said

"ohh it is illegal in america"

"yup ms. i dont break rules right here"

we all laughed "so JJ how do you know by 'brother'"

"oh im his girlfriend" Harry has a girlfriend he didnt tell me about. i didnt really stalk them so i wouldnt know.

"STYLES SENSE WHEN DID U NOT TELL ME ABOUT ANY OF YOUR GIRLFRIENDS"

"chill it happed yesterday while you were on the plane i didnt do anything wrong"

"surre thats what you think. JJ im so sorry i should have let you sit next to him"

"ohh its all right you two need to catch up before Lou is all over you" we laughed again. we than pulle dup to a beautiful big mantion.

"whoaa you live in that?"

"yup" i jumped out and walked in. JJ next to me leaving harry with the heavy suitcase. lou came walking in behind 

"where is he?" i asked then we heard a big loud BOOM comming from a room.

JJ and Harry looked at each other "the office"

"he is always looking at a picture of you in there i found it once!" he whispered so only i could hear. i felt a blush creeping apon my cheeks. i turned to him.

"harry?"

"hmm?" i gave him the bigget hug on earth.

"thank you"

"for what?"

"for giving me hope on finding true love!" he truly gave me hope!

"babe what do you think im here for. the wing man! who do you think set dani and liam up"

"oo remind me to call him.i than walked over to the office. it had 2 big white double doors. i knocked.

"come in!" louis sweet angle voice rang through. i ran in and jumped on top of him.

"LOU I MISSED YOU!" i said giving him a big sloppy kiss on the cheek. we were on the couch. nice and brown leather. fancy.

"Nat?"

"the one and only!"he sat up me stll on his lap.

"OH MY GOD IS THAT WHERE HARRY WENT!"

"OH MY GOD YES!" he than had a sad face on "babe whats wrong?"

"there has been somthing i have been dieing to tell you but i just cant"

"what is it?"

"i love you! you kn-" i cut him off

"SHUT UP AND KISS ME YOU FOOL!" i leaned in and gave him the best most passinate kiss in the world.

"awwww" 5 familiar voices. we pulled away to see the rest of one direction and JJ. i went and tackeled the rest of the boys.

"so are you guys now dating?" liam asked

"i dont know ask the boss" Lou said looking at me with a sparkle in his eye.

"babe, how can i resist" i said kissing him on the lips.

"SO NO LILY! YOU MEANY" niall pouted 

"sorry nope" i said as Lou slipped an arm around my waist 

"THIS CALL FOR NANDOS!" he yelled

"NANDOS" we all unisoned

as we walked out of the house i looked at lou "hey babe?"

"hmm?"

"did you really think Harry and I were dating"

"WHAT!"

A/N:

hope you liked! next book is up! ENJOY!