Chapter 7

Emma’s POV:

                Earlier I texted H if I could come over after work today, but he never answered. I just assumed he was busy with a video or something so I decided to go over anyway. When I pulled up to his house, I saw another car in the driveway that didn’t look familiar, but I didn’t think much of it. After a few seconds I saw Eleanor and H standing at his front door, I guess today was the day H decided to break up with her and I couldn’t help but allow a smile on my face. H noticed me and smiled back, making me feel all warm inside. Before I knew it, Eleanor was walking straight towards me and slapped me hard in the face.

“Ow!” I yelled holding my cheek. “What was that for?!”

“Eleanor!” H yelled and started to come over to us.

“You stay away H!” She said and he obeyed. She pushed me up against her car and said, “That’s for stealing my man you bitch!” and raised her hand into a fist, getting ready to punch me.

                I turned my head to the side, trying to prevent too much pain. I heard H yelling at her to stop but she just kept looking at me with angry eyes. Finally, she pushed me off of her car and onto the ground, spat in my direction, got into her car and left.

H ran over to me as fast as he could and held me in his arms. “Are you okay Em?”

“Yeah I’m fine.” I said and the all the sudden, my nose started to bleed.

“No you’re obviously not fine.” H said and picked me up bridal style. “Pinch your nose at the bridge part to lower the bleeding. I did what he said and he carried me inside, placing me down as he rushed to get tissues. After he handed me the tissues and I pressed them against my hose, he began to prepare a bag of ice for my cheek. Once he was done he handed me the bag, “Here you go.”

“Thanks.” I said and pressed it to my cheek while trying to hold the tissue to my nose.

 “Here let me help you.” H said laughing at my struggle and grabbed the icepack from my hand and held it to my cheek. “Well my, my, my looks like the tables have turned.”

“What do you mean?” I said with a confused laugh.

“You’re the one needing ice this time.” I was still confused. “Remember? Jeffery?” He said and pointed to his pants,

“Oh god!” I said cracking up. “Yes, I remember now. God that was forever ago… Those were the days.”

“Yeah…” He said. He slowly removed the icepack and replaced it with a kiss on my cheek.

“All better now.” I said and removed the tissue from my nose and stood up. I went to the sink to wash off my face and H came up behind me and put his arms around my waist.

“Emma.” H whispered in my ear.

“Yes H?” I whispered back.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.” I said and we pulled each other into a soft kiss.

After we pulled away, we started to sway with each other and H asked, “Do you want to sleep over?”

“Can’t.” I said still swaying.

“Why not?” He asked

“Cause I’m paying money for my hotel and I don’t want to waste that money.”  I said

“Well I could go to the hotel with you and we can spend the night there.” H said with a wink

“Ew don’t even!” I said pushing him away. He just pulled me right back into him and gave me a puppy dog look. “Fine but don’t try anything funny bud.”

“I won’t. We will only sleep.” H said

“But I was hoping for some cuddling.” I said with a puppy dog look.

“Fine, we can also cuddle.” He said with a smile. He gave me a twirl and when I spun back around and faced him, we kissed.

“You ready to go?” I asked.

“Yup, let’s go.” H said and we went to the hotel.