My duvet ate me! Well what can I say, I'm one sexy beast.

Chapter 2- My duvet ate me! Well what can I say, I'm one sexy beast.

It took a moment for the events of the last few minutes to register in my mind, but once they did I realised a very important fact:

In about 10 seconds Mr Gorgeous is going to have a full view of my bedroom... and I'm pretty sure my underwear draw is spewed over my bed. Shit!

I ran, like lightning, back into my bedroom, grabbing my curtains and throwing them closed, just as I glimpsed a pair of dark chocolate waves entering the room opposite. Phew! Panic over, I glanced around my room assessing the damage. I had been right about the underwear draw, it lay discarded across the bed, its revealing contents scattered. There were certainly a few articles in there that I hoped would never see the light of day. Why I own a pair of black and green boxers that say "wanna see my glow stick?" I will never know.

Anyway, the creepy boxers were not even least of my worries. I have a hot guy with the 6th sense (unless you forgot the whole seeing through my brother's curtains incidence) living next door, and by the looks of things, he's a complete dick.

With that thought in mind I sunk down into my bed and pulled out my laptop, I hadn't realised how much time had passed. The sun had gone down, and to me, that meant only one thing, Tumblr time!

Why face your problems when you can rant about them to complete strangers?

I love you Internet.

~•~

When I woke up the next morning the sun was shining, the birds were chirping, and the bees buzzing. I jumped out of bed stretching my arms wide without a care in the world.

Okay maybe not, that shit only happens in feel-good teen movies, but hey it sounds way cooler.

In reality, I awoke to the roar of cars, sirens, and the sound of my brother's morning exercise routine thudding through the walls, charming. But hey I did attempt the leap out of bed, only to get caught up in my duvet and stumble off my bed. I was now cocooned in my blanket and sprawled across my bedroom floor.

My duvet ate me.

Well what can I say, I'm one sexy beast.

I detangled myself from the mess and trudged into my bathroom. I glanced in the mirror and saw I had my typical morning glow, and by glow I mean shitface. I gave it a rinse and brushed my hair until I looked presentable. I never liked changing out of my pyjamas, they were just too comfortable, so I kept them on until the last possible moment, getting all ready to go out and only then getting changed.

I heard my phone go off whilst I was freshening up, it's most likely Megan giving me a 30-minute warning before she drags me off to school. I stumble around looking for my phone, but as I have yet to turn on the light, my bedroom is still in the dark and I cannot find it. So I, instead of turning on the light (you know, save the polar bears and shit) I walk to my window and throw open the curtains.

That was my first mistake...
my second was then continuing to do the stereotypical "I just jumped out of bed and opened the curtains" yawn. The one that involves stretching your arms to the extent where your top rides up exposing your stomach.

No, scratch that, they were my third and fourth mistakes, my second was deciding that I'd only wear shorts and a tank top to bed. And my first, well my first was completely forgetting that the bedroom across from me now housed more than a few old cabinets. As when I finished my yawn and opened my eyes I was faced with my new, incredibly hot, incredibly shirtless, new neighbour, raking his eyes up and down my body, eyebrows raised in appreciation.

It was only then that I realised what position I had been in, I locked eyes with the dude (which was seriously hard when he was displaying his torso that literally screamed "stare at me, I'm hot!") and gave him the angriest gaze I could muster. His smirk was the last thing I saw before I jammed the curtains closed. Dick!

I had little time to dwell on the fact that my neighbour had just seen me in an outfit about as decent as my underwear, due to the fact that Megan's horn sounded outside my house not a few minutes later. I barely had time to throw on some dark skinny jeans and my favourite ivory lace top, before grabbing some black pumps and running out to Megan.

I stepped out of the porch and headed down the drive towards where Megan's car was waiting on the road. I was halfway there when a voice sounded from behind me.

"Hey neighbour, nice legs." smirked the gorgeous dick, winking. "I hope they're flexible, I'd just love to wrap them around my neck, it would give me such easy access to-"

"-Finish that sentence and I will suffocate you with a pea" I yelled, pausing, with my hand on Megan's car handle.

The dick snorted.

"A pea? Seriously? Why a pea?"

"When I was going to say your dick, but I realised anything smaller than a pea, and it wouldn't do the job" I smirked, before ducking into Megan's car and instructing her to drive, but not before turning and fliping off Mr Gorgeous.
~•~
As soon as I entered the car, I was faced with the Spanish Inquisition in the form of my best friend Megan.

"OMG! Who the hell was that hot piece of man candy?!"

" Shut up and drive Meg."

"Nu-huh" she replied, "spill your beans."

"Fine, but off, drive, we look like dicks just sitting here," I demanded. I was pretty sure if I turned around now I would see Mr Gorgeous smirking at the car and wondering why we were not moving. I was not getting embarrassed anymore today.

Luckily Meg listened to my demand and started the engine, the school wasn't too far away, but it was still a good ten minutes by car, so that gave Meg ten minutes to interrogate me.

"Now bitch, start at the beginning." She said

And so I told her everything, from his x-ray vision to stretching in my window this morning. Although I may have included around five times more ranting about what a huge dick he is in my recount. Meg simply sat there laughing her head off for the entire story, that's sympathy right there you know.

But as we pulled up to school Megan's expression changed and she became suddenly serious.

"Look Lex, I get it, you think the guys a dick, and may he is...but then again maybe he isn't. I know what this must be reminding you of, good lucking guy, hate at first sight, but he isn't, well, 'you know who', you don't need to hate on the guy simply because he reminds you of that tool."

"I know," I whispered, "but I can't take that risk."

And with that, I turned and walked into school.