Gladof Glitler (Also Character profiles)

IMPORTANT AN// (three hours after posting) SHIT! I've just realised only half of this has uploaded and I'm going to have to rewrite fgs. I won't take it down, but if you're reading this and it ends on we went for a swim, then pop back in an hour and I'll have added the rest.

Yes, I know I said I'd update, I live in a castle of lies and children's tears.

"How many fuckboys does it take to put up a tent?" I pondered aloud.

"Four apparently" Replied Meg, glancing at Chad, Sam, Robbie and Seamus, as they stood over a mess of canvas and tent poles.

"I'd have to argue five, considering that the tent is actually yet to be constructed" countered Tessa

The boys had been struggling with their tents (no euphemism implied) for a good half hour after we lovely ladies had managed to assemble ours.

"Urgh I can't believe you guys bullied me into coming camping with you." Moaned Trish, out of the blue.

"Well since Chad invited half the Carly and Co., I'm pretty sure this just became glamping" Scowled Beth, jabbing a twig very violently into the ground.

"I can't believe Natasha brought an actual mattress."  Muttered Tessa, looking genuinely confused by the stupidity such an action involved.

"Yeah well apparently she's scared of heights, and air mattresses remind her of flying." Chipped in Olivia, leaning out of the tent where she was unpacking her clothes.

"Yeh, I'm pretty sure that's not a thing." Replied Beth with a heavy frown, this time the twig in her hand broke in two.

"You know, bring it back to the point, calling it glamping doesn't make it any more tolerable." Chimed in Trish. "Calling him Gladolf Hitler wouldn't diminish the atrocities of the Third Reich."

The girl did have a point

I stood up and made my way up to the boys, half of whom were trapped under the tent canvas and the other half of whom were having a sword fight with their tent shafts (again, no euphemism implied).

"Hey boys, need a hand?" I yelled right down Chad the Lads ear, the shock caused him to drop the tent pole on his foot. Despite this, he stubbornly refused to turn around.

Apparently the douchebag is still ignoring me

This was getting very old, very fast.

"Yes please Lexi, we..." began Dominic

"Right, I'm taking command of this operation." Yelled Chad, cutting over Dominic and stopping my attempt at aid. "Right, Seamus, Sam, you're constructing the poles, they are colour coordinated, red matches red and so on. Dominic, and Josh, you're in charge of pegs and Daniel and I are on assembly"

Within five minutes the tent was up, it seemed all it took for Chad to be spurred into action was the prospect of me helping him. Fucktard.

Once all the tents were assembled and arranged around the fire pit that Chad and Seamus had dug out (Seamus hurled every shovel of mud in my direction), we suddenly realised that Josh had forgotten to bring the woodpile and so we all split up and began scouring the ground for twigs.

When I say all of us, I am of course excluding Carly and Co. from this statement, once it had begun to get dark Carly and Natascha had retreated into their tents and emerged with towels. They were currently reclined on the water bank, towels out, "moon bathing".

"Its like sunbathing only it develops your undertone so that you tan more evenly since the harmful UV rays are reflected off of the moon, so they reach the lower levels of your skin"